Solo today again after 30 years...

Warlock

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Warlock
Its been almost 30 years and a month since I went solo In a TH-55 on my 24 year journey as an Army Aviator...Today I am getting signed off to fly my Arrow I purchased a couple of weeks ago. Never got a fixed wing single ticket and guess I felt like a complex single was the way to start. Just having a lot of fun and its great to be excited about flying again.

Its been almost 30 years and a month since I went solo In a TH-55 on my 24 year journey as an Army Aviator...Today I am getting signed off to fly my Arrow I purchased a couple of weeks ago. Never got a fixed wing single ticket and guess I felt like a complex single was the way to start. Just having a lot of fun and its great to be excited about flying again.

Congrats!

Congrats. I know the feeling. Got back into flying after a 30 year absence as well. Be safe and Have fun!

40 years out here...just solo'ed again. Maybe we should form a club!

Welcome back!

Unfortunately delayed due to crosswind component being to large for first solo....so I practiced crosswind landings with my CFI...maybe tomorrow! Just a weird day for winds and nothing even close around here to put them closer down the runway.

Warlock,

If you are close enough, come to AOPA Summit next month. A few of us will be there meeting that Sat.

Where do you fly out of? You can probably get another pilot or two and share fuel.

Back