So umm...hats/t-shirts?

He should.

Yes, the update is that when we tried to get back in touch with both vendors, we got no response from either.

So we're open to vendors if they're interested but not actively searching for one at the moment.

Well, whoever the vendor turns out to be; please could they provide the produt in 3 and 4 X for us of larger stature as regards the shirts. As for hats, out of necessity they will be sized in the larger sizes.

Scott

Are we still using the current logo? If we are, my lady still has it on her machine. All I need is an OK from the POA Management team and production could resume. And just to make it clear, I am not making any profit from this. The lady does this as a hobby, she is retired from a shop and needed something to do, this is not a commercial shop. Right now she is traveling out west and I believe is in the CA area. She has her machine in her 5th wheel and she will not be back in MO until spring, but I can get a hold of her if need be.

Chuck, I can get you the name of the vendor we used for the Prickett Grooms hats.

Anyone who has a vendor can pm me their contact information for the vendor. Include your full name in the pm so I don't just refer to you by your screen name. I'll get the numbers and take it back to the MC.

I think I would prefer a $20-something polo shirt over a $12-something t-shirt

If it does the quality sucks. I'd much rather pay to get some decent stuff.

It does include the shirt.

http://www.dkshirts.com/proddetail.php?prod=special1

My company purchased 500 shirts off of them last year. The quality was pretty good.

I was just throwing it out as an option. But to say the quality sucks without knowing anything about them is a little presumptuous.

I was just throwing it out as an option. But to say the quality sucks without knowing anything about them is a little presumptuous.

Sorry. But quality and price are generally related.

Yeah, something I can wear to work would be excellent.

Exactly. But then again they might read "Pilots of America", get curious, and go looking to find all your posts during business hours. Maybe that's not a good idea....

Exactly. But then again they might read "Pilots of America", get curious, and go looking to find all your posts during business hours. Maybe that's not a good idea....

Note to self... become poadeleted ;)

I've never ordered anything from them, so that's news to me.

I just ordered a shirt and a coffee mug, so I'll learn first hand.

Last edited:
I've never ordered anything from them, so that's news to me.

I just ordered a shirt and a coffee mug, so I'll learn first hand.
Was that a result of the link I posted by mistake? If so, I'm gonna seek a commission! :D

www.clubcolors.com

You pay a set-up charge to have them make up your logo as an embroidery "die" and then all costs are borne directly by the purchaser -- no stocking fee, no shipping hassles, neat, clean, quick. They have polos, oxford-cloth buttondowns, Ts, hats, windbreakers, the works.

Admittedly my most recent experience with them was 3-1/2 years ago, but they did a first rate job on a complex, multi-color logo. Probably you wouldn't want to attempt the dropped shadow in the POA logo, but the rest should be easy.

Elizabeth

Last edited:
Back