Sittin at the airport

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
Watching Nick fly around in a 2000 172R. Hes getting checked out so maybe he can fly the poker run this weekend :)
Hey Chris, will you be in Laughlin? if so come join the poker run at Havasu this Saturday.

Looks like this CFI is really making Nick do lots of stuff up there. LOL.
GO Nick.

Is this the "new" FBO there? I didn't realize you had any rentals out there.

no, the old fbo. its some caifornia group that brought the plane out here because there were no rentals. he just landed...didnt crash so i guess thats good.

Did Nick make the landing? How much of the 8,000 rwy did he need? :D

BTW: How cool that one of the employee perks is the boss is a friend. It sounds like you two are having a great time.

Last edited:
Nick, in a Cessna... I can't even picture it.

Spike, Nick had to move to realize the preferred form of airplane design ie the HIGHWING.
:)

Way to go Nick!

Is that the FBO with the dog named Amber?

I think Nick is starting to see the flaw of the Cherokee and will soon be a Cessna man.

110 Indicated? LOL! The R is a 160HP. Try 100 indicated. WOO HOO!

But its great to be able to fly again! Michael took pictures, I'll post them soon.

Watching Nick fly around in a 2000 172R. Hes getting checked out so maybe he can fly the poker run this weekend :)
Hey Chris, will you be in Laughlin? if so come join the poker run at Havasu this Saturday.

Looks like this CFI is really making Nick do lots of stuff up there. LOL.
GO Nick.

That would have been fun. I'm actually working the Angel Flight booth up in Sacramento this weekend. How active is the GA community out there?

How was the 172 Nick?

How active is the GA community out there?

Not too active i guess. We have an annual poker run sponsored by the local 99s. thats about it. I mean everyone here flys alot. just not together. :dunno:

110 indicated is still nothing, whatever the make.

Try walking on the ground a minute or two, much less an hour, under the flightpath covered in that time at that speed and see if you'll say that again!

Back