Similar options to DC H10-13.4 headsets for a new pilot?

I saw a guy sellling them on here for $199 used, and a guy on CL for $250 used, where did you get them for only 150 used?

They sell new at SkyGeek for 282 with a 5 year warranty so I wrote the CL guy an email asking if he'd consider $200.

Kimberly

I have two of them to sell.

Kim,

I bought two DC H10-13.4 headsets at different times off Ebay for right at $150 each. They both had just come out of DC service with a refurbish and both still had the service tags on them. You just have to keep an eye on Ebay every day or two until something comes up.

Good luck with it.

Thanks. I now have THREE people I know (two on POA, one on Craigslist) with these to sell. All my fault for looking. Now I need to actually buy one. Probably will at the end of next month. Can't do it any sooner I'm afraid.

Thanks. I now have THREE people I know (two on POA, one on Craigslist) with these to sell. All my fault for looking. Now I need to actually buy one. Probably will at the end of next month. Can't do it any sooner I'm afraid.

I do not know if you caught my post in the other thread. Try mine out on Saturday and see if you like them .

I do not know if you caught my post in the other thread. Try mine out on Saturday and see if you like them .

I guess we didn't do this, huh? I never saw your post. Stopped reading before I went to PHL, too busy getting ready.

Back