Signing an old Bill of Sale?

I asked him about the $10 bill and he said it was for the OVC (don't know what that means). Sure enough, he had listed the $10 on the BOS.

http://www.aeroprice.com/aerolibrary/aircraftbillofsale.htm said:
The first item to fill in is the price of the aircraft, where it says "For and in consideration of $___..." To preserve the confidentiality of the transaction, the FAA will accept the phrase "$1 & OVC" (Other Valuable Considerations) in this spot, and most Bills of Sale are filled out in this fashion. Most of the rest is self-explanatory, but a few other items should be noted:

Okay, this is REALLY starting to stink now, since we seems to be providing the "payment".

Diana: You did not say whether the new Bill of Sale which this guy has sent along lists the insurance carrier, or this fellow, as the transferee; which is it?
He has his name filled in as purchaser. The one we gave to the insurance company was left blank in that field.

In any event, you cannot issue a new Bill of Sale, conveying that which you no longer own.
That is what we were thinking. But then he said he has a letter from the FAA telling him to have us do that. I'll be curious to see what the letter really says.

If his goal is to have confirmation that you and Tom no longer claim any ownership interest in the plane, that can be accomplished- without any questionable consequences for you two- by issuance and execution of a "Quitclaim Deed." This is, at the most, all I would allow you as my client to do, absent a compelling showing of proporiety.
That sounds good Spike. I would like for him to be able to fix this mess and fly the airplane, without our getting into trouble. Thanks. :)

"OVC" is "Other Valued Consideration"

Often used on high dollar transactions between private parties.

Diana:For a contract to be legally binding, there has to be something call consideration. He may have other motives, but many contracts state something like for $10 and other consideration..... This may be a clear way for him to establish that; although, a canceled check would be better. Don't know the state law where he is.
Dave, he's just down the road from you at KFWS.

You gave the insurance company a bill of sale with nobody's name in the "purchaser's name" block? Yikes! The insurance company can pass that on to anyone they choose, and when that person fills in their name, they are the legal owner in due course of the aircraft as of the date on the bill of sale. If you give another bill of sale to the person who's contacted you, you are really opening yourself up to big, big legal trouble, no matter what this letter the current purchaser alleges he has from the FAA. Further, it is appears based on the fact that the FAA has transferred the N-number to another aircraft that the insurer has reported that aircraft to the FAA as "destroyed," and the current purchaser is trying to revive it. This ain't kosher!

All things considered, it appears to me that you would be taking a huge legal risk to get involved in this in any way, shape, or form. I suggest you not respond further to any inquiries from him. If he persists, refer him to the insurance company, and if he still persists, refer him to your attorney.

IOW, don't just walk away from this person -- RUN!

BTW, if the $10 is a check, don't cash it, as that might indicate a "quid pro quo;" mail it back if you like, but don't cash it. If it's cash, well, I'd say it's "found money."

Last edited:
Further, it is appears based on the fact that the FAA has transferred the N-number to another aircraft that the insurer has reported that aircraft to the FAA as "destroyed,"
I kept getting those little cards from the FAA about the airplane for years (this all happened in 1998) and finally marked it as destroyed. Oops. I figured that whoever bought it from the salvage yard hadn't bothered to register it and wasn't flying it, and I was tired of being listed as the owner. Maybe that wasn't the right thing to do, but I didn't know where the airplane was anymore, and didn't want to be listed as the owner forever.

I kept getting those little cards from the FAA about the airplane for years (this all happened in 1998) and finally marked it as destroyed. Oops. I figured that whoever bought it from the salvage yard hadn't bothered to register it and wasn't flying it, and I was tired of being listed as the owner. Maybe that wasn't the right thing to do, but I didn't know where the airplane was anymore, and didn't want to be listed as the owner forever.
This is an example of why it is also in the seller's interest (as well as the buyer's) to ensure that the Bill of Sale is fully completed and mailed to the FAA upon competion of the sales transaction. For many legal reasons, including liability issues, you do not want to stay on the FAA rolls as the aircraft's legal owner after you sell it. The only way you can be sure of that is to see the completed Bill of Sale sealed in an envelope addressed to the FAA and watch that envelope be dropped in a mailbox.

That said, at this point, I think you should find and consult an aviation attorney to assist with the situation. Given the story as it is slowly unreeling (including the apparent fact that the Bill of Sale you gave the insurer was never processed by the FAA Aircraft Registry), there are now too many players and questions for you to be dealing with this without competent legal advice.

Agree completely with Ron.

This is a great time to be a member of the AOPA legal plan.

You're really opening yourself up a can of worms if you sign that. In additon to OKC, you ought to be talking to the insurance company. They will not take kindly to someone commiting fraud that may involve them.

Agree completely with Ron.

This is a great time to be a member of the AOPA legal plan.

You're really opening yourself up a can of worms if you sign that. In addition to OKC, you ought to be talking to the insurance company. They will not take kindly to someone committing fraud that may involve them.
Good point Bill (and Ron). I'll call AOPA tomorrow. Might as well use that legal plan that I keep paying for every year.

Thanks!

The entire thing stinks as has been said numerous times. I'd politely end all contact with him saying if he has issues with the paperwork and/or proper title chain then he needs to deal with the insurance company. Finish by saying you'll gladly accept mail from the insurance company if issues need to be resolved for him to accept title.

As far as the letter and $10 bill, make copies of all items received (including the currency) and have them certified as true and correct copies at your bank along with a statement saying they are being returned for consideration through the insurance company. Have a postage-paid envelope and let the bank place them in their outgoing mail.

Let that be the end of your involvement short of a letter from the insurance company. Accept only a letter, not a phone call.

If this guy is trying to phony a BOS for evading any salvage history on the hull, he's already committed mail fraud by sending the "unsigned" title to you for signature. Protect yourself.

I'm going to disagree with Kenny -- the new information that Diana gave the insurance company a blank Bill of Sale which was apparently never filed with the FAA and that she reported to the FAA (after she sold the plane to the insurance company) that the aircraft was destroyed changes the situation significantly. For that reason, I strongly suggest legal advice before doing anything else or communicating with anyone, including the new purchaser or the insurance company.

As a point of information, I think (and perhaps Diana can ask her AOPA LSP attorney for confirmation) that when Diana got that triennial report, she should have reported the plane as sold to the insurance company rather than "destroyed." That "destroyed" report may have complicated the situation, especially if the insurance company tried to sell it later. Keep in mind that even if the insurer tells you the plane is a "total constructive loss" or "not economically repairable," they may still sell it to someone who plans to restore it to flight status. Only if the aircraft is really destroyed and the data plate taken out of circulation by you should you report the plane as "destroyed." If you merely sold the carcass (including the data plate) to the insurance company (which is what it sounds like Diana did), it's better to report it as "sold" and let the insurer (or other party to whom you sold the carcass) take care of reporting its further disposition.

One should also note that this blank Bill of Sale business is a dodge by which an entity keeps their state from finding out they bought it, thus avoiding payment state sales/use tax on an airplane it buys for resale. Many states watch the FAA Registry database to see when new registrations listing an address in their state are filed, and then bill the new owner for state sales/use taxes. Some entities try to avoid being found that way by getting you to sign a Bill of Sale with the purchaser section left blank, and then passing that blank Bill of Sale on to the end purchaser who puts his/her name on it and files it with the FAA, thus making it appear to anyone watching the Registry lists that the plane was sold directly from the original seller to the end purchaser (making the middleman invisible). That leaves you as the owner of record in the interim between you signing the Bill of Sale and the end purchaser filing it with the FAA. I suppose this might be construed as tax evasion on the part of the middleman (something to which you don't want to be party) and if, in the interim, anything bad happens, you could be sued as the legal owner of the airplane (it's still expensive just to prove that you had nothing to do with it after you gave that Bill of Sale to the middleman even if you really weren't involved in the bad happening).

Last edited:
The point Ron makes above is true, but the reverse might apply here also. many times the restorer does not want to be in the paper trail of ownership because they do not want the liability of their work. Many times the insurance co. will pass the bill of sale on to the salvage yard, and the salvage yard may or may not report it destroyed. but not pass on the bill of sale to the next buyer.

All this time Diana is the legal regestered owner with the FAA, The only method that is exceptable to the FAA to change that, is to show the whole paper trail, OR (Remember that the insurance co doesn't want to be the deep pocket, nor does the salvage yard), Thus Diana may want to sign off to the NOW owner of the aircraft no matter how many times it has changed hands.

Just get rid of it. and let it go away.

For those of you reading and not posting, all of this also applies to the private sale of a automobile. Plane, car, whatever, be sure the vehicle is registered to the new owner before you turn over the keys, or you may carry liability on that vehicle in the future. In Texas, there are many folks that get tickets in the mail or have other issues because the registered owner can be liable.

Hate to see you in this Diana. Excellent advise above. Great time to be speaking with a legal adviser before anyone else.

Best,

Dave

All this time Diana is the legal regestered owner with the FAA, The only method that is exceptable to the FAA to change that, is to show the whole paper trail, OR (Remember that the insurance co doesn't want to be the deep pocket, nor does the salvage yard), Thus Diana may want to sign off to the NOW owner of the aircraft no matter how many times it has changed hands. Just get rid of it. and let it go away.
That approach appears to me to be fraught with legal risk -- while it would be nice at this point to be able to just "let it go away," I don't think that's legally possible any more. She'd be signing over an airplane she reported as destroyed to the FAA but which the insurance company (or anyone else with that original bill of sale -- remember that the purchaser's name was blank, but I suspect the date on it was the date Diana sent it to the insurance company) can prove she no longer legally owns, and did not own when she reported it destroyed. Therefore, at this point, with the facts teased out so far, I'll stick hard with my "call a lawyer before doing anything else" advice.

I agree with the legal advice. I did miss the part in a later post re the missing buyer data. After that, it might be good to see what the FAA has on file.

But, I'd also limit communication to the carrier. The contract was with them and it seems reasonable all follow-up should be with them.

So, Diana, what comes up if you search for the serial number at the FAA registration site (http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/ )?
Ah, yes -- searching by serial number rather than N-number! Given her "destroyed" report, the transfer of the N-number to another airplane, and the apparent failure of the insurer to send in the original Bill of Sale, I'll bet it's off the rolls. Any takers?

Ah, yes -- searching by serial number rather than N-number! Given her "destroyed" report, the transfer of the N-number to another airplane, and the apparent failure of the insurer to send in the original Bill of Sale, I'll bet it's off the rolls. Any takers?
I bet it is, too. But sometimes they're on the database as deregistered with a reason given. I was just curious.

This is the point I made on page 1 of this thread.

If Diana is the FAAs legal owner, the FAA will want to see all the links of the chain of ownership before they transfere title to the new owner. Insurance co, salvage yard, new owner. but the insurance co. will be a stone wall.

That approach appears to me to be fraught with legal risk -- while it would be nice at this point to be able to just "let it go away," I don't think that's legally possible any more. She'd be signing over an airplane she reported as destroyed to the FAA but which the insurance company (or anyone else with that original bill of sale -- remember that the purchaser's name was blank, but I suspect the date on it was the date Diana sent it to the insurance company) can prove she no longer legally owns, and did not own when she reported it destroyed. Therefore, at this point, with the facts teased out so far, I'll stick hard with my "call a lawyer before doing anything else" advice.

Legaly your probably right.

It is posible by just signing the bill of sale, the insurance company can't say they own it, and the salvage yard is not going to complain about selling an aircraft that they didn't own. plus destroyed aircraft are bought and sold every day

But yes legal advice is advised. but I'll wager that what they tell her is, "find out if you are the legal owner" and go from there.

If she and Tom are the legal owners, she (and Tom) must sign the bill of sale to allow it to go away, and be sure it goes to the FAA ---- NOT ---- the new owner, who could just hand it to the next buyer.

Legaly your probably right.

It is posible by just signing the bill of sale, the insurance company can't say they own it, and the salvage yard is not going to complain about selling an aircraft that they didn't own. plus destroyed aircraft are bought and sold every day

But yes legal advice is advised. but I'll wager that what they tell her is, "find out if you are the legal owner" and go from there.
...and where to go from there is to the person who thinks they are the owner. Find out who has possession of the data tag. If they paid money for it, and you are signing the bill of sale to someone else, you are creating a lawsuit that you don't need any part of. Once you know the person who paid for the plane/thinks he owns it is the same as the person to whom you are signing the bill of sale over to, then decide if Tom's method is good for you. And I am not a lawyer, so Tom's statement above: "legal advice is advised" still carries the day.

-Skip

It is posible by just signing the bill of sale, the insurance company can't say they own it,
Wrong. Remember that Tom and Diana received a check from the insurance company in exchange for that original bill of sale, and no doubt also signed a release against further claims in exchange for that check. Should they now sign a second bill of sale transferring ownership of that plane to another party, there could be both civil and criminal consequences -- you can't legally sell the same item to two different people.

If she and Tom are the legal owners,
They have not been the legal owners since they signed the original bill of sale and gave it to the insurance company in exchange for a check settling their insurance claim. Whether the insurance company registered that Bill of Sale with the FAA or not, that Bill of Sale is the effective title to the aircraft any time the insurance company chooses to file it with the FAA. If Tom and Diana sign over a second bill of sale to a third party, they will almost certainly be breaking the law.

For those legal eagles out there, I am well aware of Dowell v. Beech Acceptance (11 Avi 17,491 Calif. Dist. Ct. Appeals; 11 Avi 17,831, Supreme Court of California). It is probable that if the insurance company never filed their Bill of Sale with the FAA, and Tom and Diana give the new party another bill of sale, and the new party files that new bill of sale with the FAA before the insurance company files theirs, and there is a contest between the insurer and the new party, the new party may well prevail as the owner of the plane. However, if the new party has actual notice that title was previously conveyed to another party, the first party may win (Shacket v. Philko, 21 Avi 17,273). In this case, even though it appears the insurer never filed their bill of sale with the FAA, it's clear that the new owner knows that Tom and Diana already conveyed title to the insurance company, and so the insurer may still prevail; the courts would have to sort this out.

However, if that contest does develop, Tom and Diana having accepted a payment from the insurer in exchange for that first bill of sale, they would likely face fraud charges for selling the same plane to two different parties, as well as a lawsuit for damages by the insurer (wanting back their payout, plus interest, plus expenses). The bottom line is that you must actually hold title to a plane in order to convey perfect title to another party, and once you deliver a valid bill of sale to someone, even if that someone fails to record that bill of sale, you no longer have title to that plane, and you can no longer convey title to third party.

Last edited:
If this were me, and it ain't I'd be doing exactly what Ron has suggested. While others have made some good suggestions which theoretically could accomplish the desired end result, It is indeed as Ron suggested packed with legal complications and issues and could cause Diana more grief.

I do not recall this being mentioned above but Diana you might also want to contact your old insurer of the plane and pester them to the extent that they will resolve the problem. Either way seekthe advice of legal counsel.

I do not recall this being mentioned above but Diana you might also want to contact your old insurer of the plane and pester them to the extent that they will resolve the problem.
Based on some of the practices Tom described, and the story as related, I don't think the insurer will have any interest at all in resolving the new owner's problems. It is likely that for liability reasons, the insurer wanted the aircraft broken up for parts/scrap, not returned to service. This would explain their failure to record their bill of sale or to give the new owner a bill of sale from them to him. It's also possible they retained the data plate (just to make sure it doesn't go back in circulation and create liability for them), and the reason the new owner of the hulk needs a bill of sale from Tom and Diana is to get a new data plate authorized. In all of this, the insurer is likely to refuse to cooperate, and that explains why the new owner is bypassing the insurer and going directly to Tom and Diana.

Either way seek the advice of legal counsel.
Amen. And if there's any lesson to be learned, it's that (assuming honesty on the parts of all parties involved) it is in the interests of both the buyer and the seller to ensure that the bill of sale goes in the mail to the FAA the day the transaction is completed.

Vague memory item, but in the past the FAA had a form (perhaps one copy of the FAA's triplicate bill of sale form) which the seller could use to report to the FAA that the aircraft had been sold. IIRC, submitting the form didn't transfer ownership but it would cause a change in the aircraft's FAA registry status to "sale reported" and the sale notification form would be introduced into the aircraft's registration record package.

My advice to Diana is to call the FAA and inquire if this process still exists. If it does, submit the FAA form reporting the aircraft sale to the insurance company as of xx/yy/zzzz and then walk away from the issue.

Far away.

Wrong. Remember that Tom and Diana received a check from the insurance company in exchange for that original bill of sale, and no doubt also signed a release against further claims in exchange for that check. Should they now sign a second bill of sale transferring ownership of that plane to another party, there could be both civil and criminal consequences -- you can't legally sell the same item to two different people.

They have not been the legal owners since they signed the original bill of sale and gave it to the insurance company in exchange for a check settling their insurance claim. Whether the insurance company registered that Bill of Sale with the FAA or not, that Bill of Sale is the effective title to the aircraft any time the insurance company chooses to file it with the FAA. If Tom and Diana sign over a second bill of sale to a third party, they will almost certainly be breaking the law.

For those legal eagles out there, I am well aware of Dowell v. Beech Acceptance (11 Avi 17,491 Calif. Dist. Ct. Appeals; 11 Avi 17,831, Supreme Court of California). It is probable that if the insurance company never filed their Bill of Sale with the FAA, and Tom and Diana give the new party another bill of sale, and the new party files that new bill of sale with the FAA before the insurance company files theirs, and there is a contest between the insurer and the new party, the new party may well prevail as the owner of the plane. However, if the new party has actual notice that title was previously conveyed to another party, the first party may win (Shacket v. Philko, 21 Avi 17,273). In this case, even though it appears the insurer never filed their bill of sale with the FAA, it's clear that the new owner knows that Tom and Diana already conveyed title to the insurance company, and so the insurer may still prevail; the courts would have to sort this out.

However, if that contest does develop, Tom and Diana having accepted a payment from the insurer in exchange for that first bill of sale, they would likely face fraud charges for selling the same plane to two different parties, as well as a lawsuit for damages by the insurer (wanting back their payout, plus interest, plus expenses). The bottom line is that you must actually hold title to a plane in order to convey perfect title to another party, and once you deliver a valid bill of sale to someone, even if that someone fails to record that bill of sale, you no longer have title to that plane, and you can no longer convey title to third party.

What we are dealing with here is the transfere of title by the FAA. The person who has the aircraft wants title transfered to their name. IF and I say IF the chain of FAA ownership stopped with Diana and Tom, They will be required to sign off on the bill of sale to get the new owner his title.

All they can do in this case is to show the prior bill of sale (that they both signed) to the FAA and let the new owner and the FAA to sort it out.

AS far as court action on this, the only person to bring suit will be the new owner and he will not mess with the insurance company, His only action would be with the salvage yard, because they sold him an aircraft with no clear title.

Diana and Tom would not be defrauding anyone by signing off on a new bill of sale, to defraud you must except payment for some thing that you didn't do.

But you can believe that the FAA is going to smell the stink on this and ask a lot of questions.

So, Diana, what comes up if you search for the serial number at the FAA registration site (http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/)?

Here's what they have on the N number:

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNumSQL.asp?NNumbertxt=1239Y&cmndfind.x=0&cmndfind.y=0

And the serial number:

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNumSQL.asp?verified=1&NNumbertxt=8114Q

It has already been given a new N number

It's rather confusing. Evidently the Cessna 208 was exported to Zambia.

Here's what they have on the N number:

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNumSQL.asp?NNumbertxt=1239Y&cmndfind.x=0&cmndfind.y=0

And the serial number:

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNumSQL.asp?verified=1&NNumbertxt=8114Q

It has already been given a new N number

It's rather confusing. Evidently the Cessna 208 was exported to Zambia.

That just means that the N Number was reassigned. and the only serial number match was a totally different aircraft. IOW the FAA does not know this aircraft exists

This is playing out just as I discribed on page 2 of the thread post #13

Last edited:
Vague memory item, but in the past the FAA had a form (perhaps one copy of the FAA's triplicate bill of sale form) which the seller could use to report to the FAA that the aircraft had been sold.
That was on the back of the registration certificate -- fill it out, mail it in. However, at this point, the real issue is between the insurer (to whom Tom and Diana sold the plane) and the new buyer. Any involvement by Tom and Diana now is going to step on the insurer's toes -- not cool.

That just means that the N Number was reassigned.
Concur.
and the only serial number match was a totally different aircraft.
If this serial number is the one Tom and Diana had, then it's not a "totally different aircraft" -- it's the carcass of the plane they reported destroyed and the FAA struck from its records. Notice there's no airworthiness certificate -- probably cancelled/returned to the FAA by the insurance company.

IOW the FAA does not know this aircraft exists. This is playing out just as I discribed on page 2 of the thread post #13
'Zactly -- the new owner of the carcass is trying to pull a Frankenstein on it -- bring it back from the dead, which is most likely what the insurance company did not want done. I don't know what all the rules are on this, but I know for sure it's not something in which I would want to be involved.

Just went back and reviewed the bidding, and noticed this:
Just got an interesting call. A gentleman from Fort Worth is buying my old airplane (Texas Taildragger) from someone who bought it from the salvage yard who bought it at an auction from my insurance company.
There's a longer chain of ownership changes here than just Diana/Tom->Insurer->New Owner -- there are two other parties (salvage company and the party to whom the salvage company sold it, who then sold it to the current owner) between the insurance company and the current owner of the carcass. Trying to short-circuit that many transactions seems even scarier than what we've been talking about, since there are now two more players who may start crying "foul."

Even more reason to let the lawyers handle it.

Have we changed our policies about posters identifying themselves? I have no idea who NC19143 is.

Best,

Dave

Have we changed our policies about posters identifying themselves? I have no idea who NC19143 is.
I don't think Tom Downey will mind me "outing" him (and if he does, he'd better get the FAA to hide the ownership of NC19143). Tom's a veteran Navy and civilian aircraft mechanic based up in the San Juan Islands of Western Washington, probably best know around aerocyberspace for his loving restoration of a 1937 Fairchild 24G, registration number NC19143.

Last edited:
I don't think Tom Downey will mind me "outing" him (and if he does, he'd better get the FAA to hide the ownership of NC19143). Tom's a veteran Navy and civilian aircraft mechanic based up in the San Juan Islands of Western Washington, probably best know around aerocyberspace for his loving restoration of a 1937 Fairchild 24G, registration number NC19143.

Thanks Ron. I know who Tom is; just didn't know this was him. I thought our board policy was the poster had to be identified by other than a alias of some sort; real name was somewhere. Was there a way for me to do this? Nothing against Tom at all; just don't want to be reading posts from folks I can't identify. I see other posters that have some moniker have their real identity available elsewhere.

Very please to have Tom over here!!

Best,

Dave

Last edited:
I do not recall this being mentioned above but Diana you might also want to contact your old insurer of the plane and pester them to the extent that they will resolve the problem. Either way seekthe advice of legal counsel.
Thanks Adam (and everyone else) for your suggestions. I'll contact the insurance company. I had asked the gentleman from Texas to mail me a copy of the letter he said he received from the FAA. He said the FAA suggested to him that he get us to sign a new BOS....I'd like to see that letter. I contacted AOPA yesterday and they gave me the names of a few lawyers nearby who are on the legal plan. I just hate to have to mess with this. Doing nothing at all is always an option, but I can't help but think what if it were me trying to fix a mess like this with an airplane that I bought and hoped to fly.

I'd still like to know who forged my signature on a totally new and different BOS for that airplane somewhere along the line.

Diana -- through all this, keep in mind that it ain't your problem! You didn't create it, you aren't suffering for it, and you can't fix it. As Tom pointed out, this person is probably trying to undo what the insurance company did in taking it out of the inventory, and there are big ramifications to that. For all you know, someone lied to him and told him it was no problem, and now he's trying to dig out of a bottomless hole.

Two final points:

1. Make sure that the person who wants this plane flying pays any expenses to which you are put (and that's probably going to be more than $10 by the time it all unwinds).

2. Make sure that whatever happens, you don't tangle up with one of the other parties in the chain of ownership between you and the current possessor of the aircraft remains (insurer, salvage company, and person who bought from the salvage company and sold it to the current "owner"), because short-circuiting them could electrocute you.

That was on the back of the registration certificate -- fill it out, mail it in. However, at this point, the real issue is between the insurer (to whom Tom and Diana sold the plane) and the new buyer. Any involvement by Tom and Diana now is going to step on the insurer's toes -- not cool.
Yeah, Ron, it would be "not cool" to use a form the FAA provides for the exact purpose the FAA provides it.

Sheesh.

Yeah, Ron, it would be "not cool" to use a form the FAA provides for the exact purpose the FAA provides it.
How would you feel if someone who previously owned your plane filled out that FAA form and reported it as "destroyed" after they sold it to you? I'll stick with my advice to them not to do that unless/until someone with a license to practice law recommends to them otherwise.

Yep that--me! And No I don't mind being outed. I thought Every one knew :)

Back