Sick as a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I guess this is the right forum to post this. I never, ever get sick. But boy oh boy am I sick right now. I actually called into work - and I never do that!

I've decided to postpone flying until I feel better, as my head is swimming (unmedicated). I've never felt this way before.

I guess after so long of never being sick, when it happens, it might as well be horrendous!

NickDBrennan said:
I guess after so long of never being sick, when it happens, it might as well be horrendous!

I feel for you. I'm the same way. I don't ever get sick. (Last interval was something like 10 years without so much as a cold) So when I do get sick, I'm a pitiful basketcase.

I guess it's a bit like aerobatics. If you do it occasionally, you'll get through the oogies ok. If you never do it, you think you're going to die at the first indication that you're turning green.

Influenza is everywhere this month. I'm just getting over it myself....

bbchien said:
Influenza is everywhere this month. I'm just getting over it myself....
Doggonit Bruce. :(

Is this one covered by this year's flu shot? What are the symptoms?

lol - wow - there are some foums in which reactivating a 6 month old thread would be met with a lot of attacks.

I'm glad this isn't one of them. Although it appears that it was reactived for an add....tsk tsk tsk mltr79. At least nothing is flashing in the post, and there are no references to the size of....well....I think you get it.

NickDBrennan said:
lol - wow - there are some foums in which reactivating a 6 month old thread would be met with a lot of attacks.

I'm glad this isn't one of them. Although it appears that it was reactived for an add....tsk tsk tsk mltr79. At least nothing is flashing in the post, and there are no references to the size of....well....I think you get it.
It appeared to be a blatant advertisement, redirecting to a Canadian drug site. Given the user's lack of any other posts and join date, I suspect this was a solicitation which is a violation of the Rules of Conduct. The post has been deleted.

FYI, if anything like that happens, feel free to hit the Bad Post button. Just keep in mind the join date, user's intentions and any links that are provided. While we can't watch all of the threads, all of the time, we do pay attention when our e-mail gets a Bad Post notification (which all of us get).

Thanks.

Brian Austin
POA Management

Brian Austin said:
I suspect this was a solicitation which is a violation of the Rules of Conduct. The post has been deleted.

Well, one good thing came of it...I now know what the things I've always called monkey brains really are...hedgeapples.

Len

This thread seems to be veering off topic, and since this is the Medical Matters forum, and the thread is old and was revived by a spammer, I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back