SI swimsuit issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Back to the OP I'm not sure I would consider Hannah Davis a 'plus size' model.

Hannah's the cover model. The OP was about an ad in the issue, not the cover.

Women's magazines are generally the ones pushing unhealthy skinny models on us. Men's magazines usually go for women with curves.

All those beautiful women who were the inspiration for WWII nose art would now be considered "too fat" to model.

Women's magazines are generally the ones pushing unhealthy skinny models on us. Men's magazines usually go for women with curves.

All those beautiful women who were the inspiration for WWII nose art would now be considered "too fat" to model.

Unfortunately fat women have taken that "curves" thing and warped it.

I've seen near 200 pounders say they have curves, when in actuality they have the build and curves of a refrigerator. :hairraise:

BS those women were skinnier then modern women. By far. Yes there is the data to prove this. Stop being fat apologists, fat shaming is patriotic, fat shaming is good for America, and good for individuals. Bang skinny my friends.

BS those women were skinnier then modern women. By far. Yes there is the data to prove this. Stop being fat apologists, fat shaming is patriotic, fat shaming is good for America, and good for individuals. Bang skinny my friends.

:yeahthat:

Exactly.

Unfortunately fat women have taken that "curves" thing and warped it.

I've seen near 200 pounders say they have curves, when in actuality they have the build and curves of a refrigerator. :hairraise:

I used to date this one gal, she had to be 165lbs and slim, she was 6'5.:yes: Size, as with weight, is a matter of proportionality as to look. If she's 5' in a size 12 she's hefty, if she's 5'11 in a size 12 she's in pretty good shape

Those Women's magazines are published by men.

Those Women's magazines are published by men.

Those women's magazines contain what women want to see. Girls look at and are more critical of other girls far more then even the pickiest men. Science has measured that as well.

What I can't figure out is why are some men so anxious to talk other men into liking the same body type that they like? Who cares what other men like? It seems kind of warped to me. :dunno:

I used to have the curves of a refrigerator. :redface:

What I can't figure out is why are some men so anxious to talk other men into liking the same body type that they like? Who cares what other men like? It seems kind of warped to me. :dunno:

I'm not trying to talk you into anything. Just shining light on the lies men have internalized and repeat. The little brain ain't smart enough to be fooled, the little brain knows you prefer skinny chicks. And science has proven it.

Not all of them, and the publishers are not necessarily the editors either. Plenty of women in that who are more ****ed up than the men.

Besides the men working that industry are gay.

I'm not trying to talk you into anything.

You're sure acting like you are.

Just shining light on the lies men have internalized and repeat. The little brain ain't smart enough to be fooled, the little brain knows you prefer skinny chicks. And science has proven it.

Depends on what you mean by skinny. I've never had any interest in fashion models. In any case, one thing you need to keep in mind when reading studies like the one at your link is that when data is collected about a group of people, the result is an average that does not apply to every individual.

Last edited:
Just because some drunk pilots crash doesn't mean I'm unsafe when I fly drunk. The existence of a few fatty loving freaks does not disprove genetic preference for skinny women.

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.

Just because some drunk pilots crash doesn't mean I'm unsafe when I fly drunk. The existence of a few fatty loving freaks does not disprove genetic preference for skinny women.

I didn't see any data at your link that says how broad the statistical distribution is, but if you want to believe that men who like a different body type than you do are freaks, you're certainly free to do so.

By the way, that link doesn't conclude anything about skinny women. It states a conclusion about women with thin waists, but not all women with thin waists are skinny.

Just out of curiosity, referring to post #40, do you consider that woman to be a "fatty"?

I didn't see any data at your link that says how broad the statistical distribution is, but if you want to believe that men who like a different body type than you do are freaks, you're certainly free to do so.

By the way, that link doesn't conclude anything about skinny women. It states a conclusion about women with thin waists, but not all women with thin waists are skinny.

Just out of curiosity, referring to post #40, do you consider that woman to be a "fatty"?
Her, based on this and similar pictures, no. The plus sized model in SI is a wildebeast. Men who like a different body type then the norm are freaks. Preferring something outside the norm is the definition of being a freak. Besides chubby chasers are probably the result of low self esteem and redirecting desire with what they think they can get being losers. So not just freaks, losers as well.

Attachments

• danica-mckellar-wallpaper-1125923473.jpg
    danica-mckellar-wallpaper-1125923473.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 76
Her, based on this and similar pictures, no. The plus sized model in SI is a wildebeast. Men who like a different body type then the norm are freaks. Preferring something outside the norm is the definition of being a freak. Besides chubby chasers are probably the result of low self esteem and redirecting desire with what they think they can get being losers. So not just freaks, losers as well.

Why do other men's preferences matter so much to you?

Why do other men's preferences matter so much to you?

They don't. Truth is all that matters. Truth is skinny women are attractive. Fatties are not. Men that feel otherwise are abnormal. Enjoy your thunder plunder.

Besides the men working that industry are gay.

Mmmmm, not all, not even close. Only two out of a couple dozen I met were gay. Plenty of heterosexual males work in the fashion industry, it does have its perks.

They don't. Truth is all that matters. Truth is skinny women are attractive. Fatties are not. Men that feel otherwise are abnormal. Enjoy your thunder plunder.

You use 'normal' relative to the human condition like it's a good thing!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A 'normal male' is a freaking retard.:lol::lol::lol:

'Normal person' is a ****ing insult on this planet.

The amount of time you're spending on this says otherwise.
All right I'll stop singling out fat chicks for the moment. All fat people are disgusting, unhealthy, and should be shamed and shunned for their health and the health of the nation. As the good doc once said all of his SI cases are fatties. Fat people are losers.

It is a proven fact, based on many scientific experiments I ran in the 90s and 00s, thst fat girls are...let's just say, better scorers on the oral exam.

Is this girl is "plus sized" then my experiments may be ruled inconclusive.

To disprove the whole singular objective of attractiveness, one need only go to WalMart and look at who is out there toting kids. :rofl:

Not sure about the paleo diet, but after spending a scant 2 weeks in Turkey eating nothing but "actual food" (real meat and veggies, almost all grilled), I couldn't finish a chicken sandwich at Sonic or any other fast food place without getting actually sick to my stomach. How I ever enjoyed fast food is a mystery to me.

As a result, I've been cooking from scratch a lot more instead of going for processed food, but I can't as much as I like because it ends up being more expensive. Still losing weight though :D being heavy is gross.

Unfortunately, this thread has had the wheels come off.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back