Shuttle / CFI

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Anyone who needs a ride from Flippin or Mountain Home, I can shuttle 1 or 2 at a time with my Cherokee. If you would like to land at Gaston's but are hesitant to do it alone or for the first time, I can also right seat for you.

I'll be arriving Friday morning.

and if Ed scares you too much, I can also right seat from flippin/mountain home into gastons. I probably wont be there till friday afternoon though

I was gonna say something funny, but I'm afraid that y'all might take it the wrong way

I, too, am willing to ride right seat from Flippin or Mountain Home if anyone wants moral support making their first landing at Gastons. At the same time I'll be glad to review with you the emergency, low level exit route for your departure planning. I will be at Gastons Wednesday afternoon through Sunday morning. In order to coordinate things it would be best to PM or email me and I will reply with a cell phone # that will work at Gastons. Please don't let the grass runway or first time jitters keep you away from Gastons. Trust me, having your plane at the resort makes the event all the better.

Back