Should I start a fermented grape juice thread?

Yes. Although I prefer distilled varieties.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

I was thinking about opening a thread to discuss barley, hops and yeast....you know... some of the ingredients in a popular fermented adult beverage.

I was thinking about opening a thread to discuss barley, hops and yeast....you know... some of the ingredients in a popular fermented adult beverage.

As long as it’s ale you should be okay. Just don’t mention bravo echo echo romeo.

As long as it’s ale you should be okay. Just don’t mention bravo echo echo romeo.
C’mon, let’s at least keep this aviation related...I’m talking about whiskey. You know... the phonetic alphabet whiskey...

C’mon, let’s at least keep this aviation related...I’m talking about whiskey. You know... the phonetic alphabet whiskey...

I think it will be best if you stick with discussing cocaine. We need a petition to put the coke back in Coke!

The word 'B&&r' is not allowed?
Are the moderators teetotalers? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Last edited:
The word 'B&&r' is not allowed?
Are the moderators teetotalers? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I don't think they are, as they seem okay with discussions of ale, whiskey, and all other forms of intoxicants.

Back