Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Hmmm...

Attachments

• airsig.jpg
    airsig.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 46
At first glance that looked to me like Florida, so I almost said, sure - that weather's off to the east... ;)

What it doesn't show is you can only fly in one direction. The winds are howling!

Did the snow stop Mike? My wife is stil trying to get the driveway clear. This is the first storm since we paved it. usually we would have just used the 4-wheel drive to make tracks but not anymore.

Did the snow stop Mike? My wife is stil trying to get the driveway clear. This is the first storm since we paved it. usually we would have just used the 4-wheel drive to make tracks but not anymore.
It's pretty much stopped now but, as Mike said, there are still winds! I'm about to look at the forecasts for tomorrow's trip to Muncie.

You're more than welcome to try to fly into KAID!!

011845Z 25025G45KT 10SM OVC013 M02/M04 A2977

Today would be a good day to do some hover practice in a 152. ;)

You're more than welcome to try to fly into KAID!!

011845Z 25025G45KT 10SM OVC013 M02/M04 A2977

Today would be a good day to do some hover practice in a 152. ;)
Heck, I've flown backwards in a 172, before! It was closer to 50kt steady at altitude that day. Tomorrow actually looks pretty good for Muncie, presuming the plane is hangared and the airports cleared.

The last time it was that windy here in PA, I watched a seagull hover to a landing from 15 feet AGL. He literally glided straight down at a reasonable sink rate, and only pitched down to go forward at 2 feet.

Stuck the camera out the back door.

Today's weather...

MSSky.jpg

:)

Back