Sharing Costs to Oshkosh from LArea

VWGhiaBob

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
VWGhiaBob
Van Nuys pilot willing to share costs to Oshkosh...

Not feeling ready yet to venture out that far...happy to share costs...even in the back seat. I'm a 172 / PA 28 Private who's transitioning to Cirrus SR20/22.

I don't have a place to stay yet, so I'll be staying pretty far away and would need to end up at an airport that has a rental car.

If interested, please let me know dates and cost.

Thank you.

Bob E.
Hollywood Hills, CA

Don't overlook the possibilities of commercial travel to a major market much closer to OSH and sharing a ride from there. The last hundred miles contain most of the action and bragging rights about "flying in to OSH" and eliminating the iron-butt portion of the trip significantly reduces your exposure to weather, scheduling and mechanical problems while enroute.

Don't overlook the possibilities of commercial travel to a major market much closer to OSH and sharing a ride from there. The last hundred miles contain most of the action and bragging rights about "flying in to OSH" and eliminating the iron-butt portion of the trip significantly reduces your exposure to weather, scheduling and mechanical problems while enroute.

Wouldn't want to overstress the system. There's a pilot shortage and shortage of money to pay air traffic controllers, don't you know! ;)

Back