Setting Goals

Brent, your article that you wrote about Setting Goals is very helpful for me. You are totally right that if one does not have specific goals in mind and stick with them, one may never achieve them.

Like I said before, I had a general goal of achieving a sport pilot license someday, but I always have things on my mind like "What would happen if PPL does not need a 3rd class medical?" or "What would happen if legacy aircraft become SP-eligible aircraft?" and usually those kinds of things I mentioned are much closer to my home and would not have to drive so far for SP training. I never really have any specific goals in mind or how I will acheive them.

The thing I am going to tell myself is that I must set and stick with my goals in a timely manner to get a sport pilot license and no matter how inconvinent the distance to drive to the airport is for me or no matter if PPLs have less medical requirement someday (far fetched I know), I must stick with my goals and finish my flight training once and for all.

Either my brain isn't working correctly after banging it on the overhead garage door, or your fixes are backwards.

thats what i love about soaring. no shortage of goals to reach for.

Back