SETI pays off...

"But the returned computer contained 20 tracks of rap music with unintelligible lyrics, possibly from the person who stole the computer or bought it on the underground."

Or possibly from the ALIENS who stole the computer. Better try running those lyrics through a SETI program.

Hey, maybe all rap music IS extra-terrestrial!

"But the returned computer contained 20 tracks of rap music with unintelligible lyrics, possibly from the person who stole the computer or bought it on the underground."

Or possibly from the ALIENS who stole the computer. Better try running those lyrics through a SETI program.

LOL Matt... That is exactly what I was thinking! :rofl:

Wouldn't it be funny if SETI discovered an alien not by crunching numbers, but by tracing a laptop that was stolen by an alien? :goofy:

Hey, maybe all rap music IS extra-terrestrial!

:rofl:

Nit: SETI@Home is not SETI. It's a different Berkeley project.

Some thought the Beatles were aliens. But in time, it was clear they were only Weird Lovemakers who had Nine Inch Nails in their skulls introducing Lergie Parasites causing Headaches. So, they were merely Farting Dorks.

Eventually, a Cool Breeze passed their way along I-20 where they ran into the Jungle Brothers. Drama ensued and their gathering became a Lil Scrappy causing nothing less than a Lil Bow Wow. It was inspired by Lil Boozie.

They got an Ice Cube and drank some Ice-T. Things became Mystikal when they later met Queen Latifah. She showed her Paperworks and they had dinner at the Red Cafe. They shared a little Stimuli and paid Curren$y for the Balance of their bill. The entire evening was a Bone Crusher.

All the bold "names" are various punk or rap names. It's not impossible many of these were discovered by SETI but passed off as some weird form of entertainment for the easily entertained. :D

what are you talking about? Everyone knows that The Beatles were visitors from another planet!

According to my daughter the Beatles were visitors from the future.

Makes sense to me.

MM

Back