Sedona Airport needs your help

Bob Stephens

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Stephens
I am counting on our POA Brothers to help the Sedona Airport.

The Sedona Airport is owned by the County who has given the Airport a lease to manage the Airport until 2050. Recently they have contacted the Airport Authority and said they want to cancel their lease and take control of the Airport (maybe give it to the City to run). One of the City Council members ran on the platform to close the Sedona Airport. The County already manages two airports (Seligman, Bagdad AZ) which gives an indication of how they would run the Sedona Airport.

If the County were to be successful we all can see where this is going - curfews, restricted flights, more noise complainer influence over shutting the Airport down.

The County has no easy way to cancel the valid lease they gave to the Sedona Airport Authority so they are trying to stir things up with public opinion.

Here is the link to the Red News poll. Please vote for the Sedona Airport Authority.

Thanks,
bob

http://redrocknews.com/component/mijopo ... rport.html

I love the sedona airport! I have gone way out of my way multiple times just to stop there for a little bit. Cant say I like the guy who works there at all, he's pretty rude. But the airport and the restaurant are awesome!

Back