Seasonique

U

Unregistered

I am using Seasonique for the past half year in order to regulate . . . you know. Anyway, I have been experiencing some of the side effects such as fatigue, stomach upset, and bouts of depression. I like how it works for what it is supposed to do, but the side effects are literally bringing me down. Also, I have had (at least twice) a problem with my heart which I don't know if it is related, My heart rate would suddenly get very hard and fast, and I could feel it in my throat, and then slow down again. Could anyone please suggest any alternatives. I don't smoke or drink, and I'm not taking any other medications. Thank you very much.

I am using Seasonique for the past half year in order to regulate . . . you know. Anyway, I have been experiencing some of the side effects such as fatigue, stomach upset, and bouts of depression. I like how it works for what it is supposed to do, but the side effects are literally bringing me down. Also, I have had (at least twice) a problem with my heart which I don't know if it is related, My heart rate would suddenly get very hard and fast, and I could feel it in my throat, and then slow down again. Could anyone please suggest any alternatives. I don't smoke or drink, and I'm not taking any other medications. Thank you very much.

Go talk to your prescribing Doc! Are you seeking the once a quarter regulation or just to make it more regular? I'm on Seasonique now and haven't had any problems with it (other then break through but really it's not at ALL inconvient and I absoultly love the once a quarter thing) before I've used OrthoTriCyclin with no problems either. Good luck but stop taking it and go talk to your doc. BCP are really not worth your life if you think it's effecting your heart, STOP use other methods and get to your Doc!

In the words of Groucho Marx -- "If it hoits when you do THIS, don't do THIS!" As Missa said, go tell your doctor, and don't fly until you get this sorted out.

You need a slightly different blend. Your OB will choose one with a little less ethinyl estradiol, I think.....but it's been years since I had to manipulate those. Make an appointment. There is no one pill correct for all. Truly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back