Scott--Check your post count on your phone!

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
Scott--your dream come true. You can now check your post count with nothing but a phone. You can monitor Kenny's count as well to make sure he's not about to pass you.

Just call this number:
402-817-1256

It will ask for your User ID. This is *not* your user name. You can find your ID by going to the Member list page, find your name and click it. The ID will be in your address bar as u=numberhere.

That's really funny (and cool) Jesse. How come it says I have 2,861, when this page shows I have 2,470?

That's really funny (and cool) Jesse. How come it says I have 2,861, when this page shows I have 2,470?
Most likely because you used the wrong user id. I've been working on some telephone stuff and wanted to see if I could pull data in and out of PHP scripts. This was a good 'first project' but will probably only be online for a few days.

Most likely because you used the wrong user id. I've been working on some telephone stuff and wanted to see if I could pull data in and out of PHP scripts. This was a good 'first project' but will probably only be online for a few days.

Indian Giver:D

Back