Schott Fiberoptics Boroscope For Sale

sagepopovich

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
sage popovich
Schott Fiberoptics Boroscope - USED, AS REMOVED CONDITION $1400.00

Comes in sturdy case.

• Item has not been tested, condition is unknown.
  • Item is "AS REMOVED". Was being used at the time of removal.
  • Item does not come with manual or warranty information.

Please contact Tina at Sage-Popovich, Inc. for further information.
tcarone@sage-popovich.com or 219-464-2716.

Can't sell anything here without some pictures and a list of features...(not as a 'rule' but as a practicality.) Does this unit have video & still capture? Any angle tips? Diameter of probe, flexible or rigid? Those kind of things.
BTW, yes, I'm in the market for a bore scope.

$T2eC16VHJHgE9n0yFi3LBQRiOEUGdw%7E%7E60_3.JPG
$T2eC16ZHJIYE9qUcOt5GBQRiODy5ew%7E%7E60_3.JPG

$T2eC16d,%21w0E9szN,F+2BQRiOGht2w%7E%7E60_3.JPG

Model Number is FS236-HR.

Thanks, got it, bummer, I need at least photo capture, preferably video.

Dang it! Will keep you in mind if I get one in.

Tina

Dang it! Will keep you in mind if I get one in.

Tina

I liked that it was a slimline, it looks like it'll go down an injector port on most Diesels, just NEED to have photo, gotta provide documentation of everything these days; ISM and ISO 9002 you know...:rolleyes2:

I liked that it was a slimline, it looks like it'll go down an injector port on most Diesels, just NEED to have photo, gotta provide documentation of everything these days; ISM and ISO 9002 you know...:rolleyes2:
Those old Fiber optics borescopes are a dime a dozen. the 230 dollar digital ones at Home Depot are better.

Those old Fiber optics borescopes are a dime a dozen. the 230 dollar digital ones at Home Depot are better.

Problem with all of them is the diameter. I have one of those and there are a lot of injector ports I can't fit them through.

Problem with all of them is the diameter. I have one of those and there are a lot of injector ports I can't fit them through.

You may get it thru the hole, but what's the point when you can't see sh-- with it.

remember the fiber optic scope needs a light source to see anything. I didn't see one listed.

You may get it thru the hole, but what's the point when you can't see sh-- with it.

remember the fiber optic scope needs a light source to see anything. I didn't see one listed.

I know, that's the problem as well. I need to have the ability to document condition of the cylinder walls without pulling the heads. It's at least an extra day out of service and a couple thousand dollars in gasket sets these days.:(

I know, that's the problem as well. I need to have the ability to document condition of the cylinder walls without pulling the heads. It's at least an extra day out of service and a couple thousand dollars in gasket sets these days.:(

I bought a remote digital 6mm camera that makes my laptop a borescope, that will down load pictures on to the internet in a heart beat.

How small do you need, they are shrinking by the week...

Optimal would be 3/16, that even gets me inside the litte deck mules, but they aren't a big problem as they come apart and go together fast and cheap. 1/4" will get me down a 71 series and that's the smallest I typically need.

Optimal would be 3/16, that even gets me inside the litte deck mules, but they aren't a big problem as they come apart and go together fast and cheap. 1/4" will get me down a 71 series and that's the smallest I typically need.

6 mm is as small as they get. (.244") that is the one they shove up your little hangy down.

Back