Scam Alert!

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
I don't know how many of you shop at Sam's Club, but this may be useful to know. I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me and it could happen to you!!

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking big breasted 23-year-old, girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both are both wearing a bikini and start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex.

It's impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Sam's Club. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start talking dirty about what they want to do to you. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and begins kissing your neck and begs you to pull over so she can make love to you!

BEWARE! While this is going on the other girl steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and most likely tomorrow. BEWARE!!!

Michael -

I'm glad to see that you seem to be able to cope with difficult circumstances. Visiting Sam's early and often seems like a pretty good plan to me...

well if you have to have your wallet stolen I guess this is the way to have it done :)

Hmmmm. Where's this happening again???

(Folds newspaper clippings into ratty old wallet)

Dart said:
Hmmmm. Where's this happening again???

(Folds newspaper clippings into ratty old wallet)
Like Michael, I'd have my wallet stolen daily... Purchase $10 wallet, visit Sams club, repeat....

Back