Savvy Aviator / Mike Busch in White Plains, NY

jdangel

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
JeffInBoston
x-post from the red board.

I am going to attend the Savvy Aviator seminar that Mike Busch is having in White Plains, NY (HPN) on June 12-13.

More details about the seminar are here: http://www.savvyaviator.com

I've heard very good reviews of the content. Normal cost for early registration is $545, however if we get five or more people the price goes down to $395.

Please let me know if you are interested via PM. Right now it is far away, so I most likely will wake the thread up in a month or so if less than five sign up.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff: Do we have to sign up as a group..ie how would we be linked to get the discount at sign-up? I am interested

Jeff: Do we have to sign up as a group..ie how would we be linked to get the discount at sign-up? I am interested

We do need to sign up as a group. The mechanics of the payment I am going to work out with Mike Busch. PM sent to you. I've had a couple respond yes on the red board, and you here so we are close. A couple more people who are willing to commit and we are all set for the group rate.

Thanks,
Jeff

I am VERY interested in this, but can't commit until after May 1st(ish).

Attended Mike's seminar over the weekend, and had dinner with him last night. Hard to think that any airplane owner wouldn't benefit from attending the seminar, but for a number of different reasons. You'll get your money's worth, no matter whether you're a relatively new owner trying to figure out the game, or an experienced owner seeeking to sharpen your skills and control MX costs.

Take a good seat cushion if you have one. Hotel chairs aren't as good as they used to be.

Thank you for the report, Wayne.

If anyone around these parts are thinking about it for next year, count me in.

Back