Santa has returned to Mustang Island, Texas

Jay Honeck

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jay Honeck
By air, of course. :D

1453331_661179817237931_1695596434_n.jpg

And Santa's got a gift for you. Come stay at our aviation themed hotel from now until Christmas, and you will receive a $10 certificate good for any food at the Wild Horse Saloon, just around the corner from us.

(Technically, it's good for anything -- but we recommend the Jack Daniel's Burger with cheddar. It is the best cheeseburger we have found anywhere on this planet!)

And, of course, you'll have free use of our courtesy car on the island during your stay. At this time of year, rooms start at the ridiculously low price of just $69.95*/night, plus tax. So c'mon down and see us! It's 80 degrees here today, and the flying is great!

* - That same room during high season is $149.85! Yes, the off-season is the time to be here...

Thanks that's a good offer,have to stay in the northeast till jan.

Time to get the Christmas lights out and make the roof look like a proper runway.

That's a lot cheaper than the bill I just paid from Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego.... :hairraise:

Nice place to spend a weekend getaway with my wife this past summer. May have to do a winter getaway this time!

Mark
N2258M

That's a lot cheaper than the bill I just paid from Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego.... :hairraise:

And I will bet ten bucks that they didn't bring breakfast to your room as part of your stay, either.
:)

Nothing like trying to get some morning love and have Jay come knocking on your door.:yikes:

Heh. We don't knock. :)

That's because we leave it in a basket outside your door, and slide a "Breakfast is Served" card under your door.
;)

I'm jealous... 16 degrees F outside now, going to be a high of 9 F tomorrow; high of 4 F Friday!

There is about 4 inches of snow outside now; it was a wet snow, so now with temps falling, things will be slick.

Merry Christmas Santa!

Attachments

• firstRide.jpg
    firstRide.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 13
It's in the 70s here today -- but the big cold front you guys have created Up North is sliding our way. I might have to wear a sweater by the weekend!

The horror! :)

Back