Sale question please!

goldsworthy

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
goldsworthy
My wife's deceased former husband flew a pits stunt plane this one-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aox0QZf1Mlc&list=UUhCPVkWj8B2XYGjjMs6GOtw&index=4&feature=plcp My wife sold the pits last year. We recently moved to Tucson Arizona, and when I cleaned out the old home I found a tool for the pits. I recerched this tool and find it is a expencive tool to say the least!. I know the avation pros here will know more than I but my wife wishes to sell this tool. I am not a pilot and neather is my wife so we wont have use for this here. I would be willing to sell to a local buyer in Arizona for a fair price. Here are some photos of this tool if anyone in my area wishes to make a offer on this tool for local sale please PM me for more contact information THANKS!
DSCF0323.jpg
DSCF0322.jpg
DSCF0324.jpg

Potential lead....

Go to www.cessnarigging.com and send a message about this to John Efinger. Could be something he's interested in.

The last one I saw sold at auction went for $250.
If you NEED one it's worth a lot more; it's a matter of finding someone who needs one and doesn't have one yet. This could be used on any plane with brace, flying, or landing wires whose specifications fall within the gauge limits. The gauge should be periodically calibrated, but most are not. I remember a pilot telling me he would 'twang' the wires to check tension as part of his preflight. He knew what 'twang' was correct for different wires, kind of like tuning a guitar or piano.

If this was mine I would probably list it on Ebay with a VERY long auction time, and re-list if it did not meet my reserve price. It might take a long time to find someone who needs one, or it might sell the first day.

Back