Safety Pilot Needed KPDK-KCPS

bross

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Brandon Ross
I'm planning a cross country to St. Louis on Saturday leaving from Atlanta (KPDK-KCPS). I'd love to be able to log it as instrument time towards my rating. Is there anyone interested in being my safety pilot? I would, of course, return the favor if you need it. We'll be flying a 182T unless someone volunteers that has their own plane. ;-) It would be good if you liked dogs as we'll be picking up a rescue in St. Louis. To be a safety pilot, of course, you need to meet all of the PIC requirements.

While I'd prefer someone who could come for the whole trip, I'd also consider picking you up/dropping you off along the way.

I'm planning a cross country to St. Louis on Saturday leaving from Atlanta (KPDK-KCPS). I'd love to be able to log it as instrument time towards my rating. Is there anyone interested in being my safety pilot? I would, of course, return the favor if you need it. We'll be flying a 182T unless someone volunteers that has their own plane. ;-) It would be good if you liked dogs as we'll be picking up a rescue in St. Louis. To be a safety pilot, of course, you need to meet all of the PIC requirements.

While I'd prefer someone who could come for the whole trip, I'd also consider picking you up/dropping you off along the way.
Check PM,

Ken

BTW, everyone, I found someone to go. Thanks folks!

I'll go if I get a bit of time to visit a friend. BTW, love dogs.

Back