Safety Pilot Club

t0r0nad0

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
PJ Gustafson
Hey all,

My mentor pilot just sent me a link to a cool site that I signed up for. It lets post your planned x-c flights so you can share the ride with others in your area, and also make yourself available as a safety/co-pilot or student mentor or whatever. With the code below for a free lifetime membership (if you live in the great, snake-infested ;), state of Texas), it's worth signing up.

TO JOIN SAFETY PILOT CLUB WITH FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP
1.) Goto:
www.SafetyPilotClub.com
2.) Click "Sign Up" from the Left Menu Bar
3.) Where it says 'Promotional Code' Enter: TXpromo

Interesting site.

Hint: For those not in Texas try using the abreviation for your state in place of TX. Just out of curiosity I tried papromo since I'm in Pennsylvania and I now have a lifetime membership :) . I assume they are looking for a given number of charter members in each state.

Last edited:
Interesting site.

Hint: For those not in Texas try using the abreviation for your state in place of TX. Just out of curiosity I tried papromo since I'm in Pennsylvania and I now have a lifetime membership :) . I assume they are looking for a given number of charter members in each state.

Yep, just signed up and got the free lifetime membership for using FLpromo. I notice that if you sign up before April 1, 2007 then you can pay roughly $15 for a lifetime membership. Glad I waited.

Back