Rusty

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Gosh, it’s amazing how fast a person can lose precision in aerobatic skills. It’s been three months since I've done any aerobatics and it’s disappointing how rusty I’ve gotten. I haven’t flown the Citabria much at all lately for various reasons, but the lack of precision in doing aerobatics seems more noticeable than in other aspects of flying/landing when a person hasn't done it in awhile.

Oh, well, it was fun anyway. :) Tomorrow I'll be more precise.

diana,

glad to hear you got back in the sky. it was definitely a nice day for flying today in MO/KS.

I've heard Diana say "I'm rusty" before.

Whenever she does, I realize that I hope someday to just get up to the level that she is at when she's at her rustiest. ;) If only we could all do so well!

Precisely what time tomorrow?:rofl:
Grant...you're funny! :p :D

diana,

glad to hear you got back in the sky. it was definitely a nice day for flying today in MO/KS.
It didn't get nice (clouds high enough to do spins) here till late afternoon. It was still kinda choppy, so I decided not to do hammerheads. Sounds like you guys had a nice fly-in. :)

I've heard Diana say "I'm rusty" before.

Whenever she does, I realize that I hope someday to just get up to the level that she is at when she's at her rustiest. ;) If only we could all do so well!
Brian, what a nice thing to say. :) I'm sorry that you can't make it to Gaston's or anywhere in the midwest for that matter.

I'm sorry that you can't make it to Gaston's or anywhere in the midwest for that matter.

Well, we're only talking the next month. ;) I have to color in a lot more states on my landing map, you know. It sounds like I'll have to venture farther away from the coasts. :D

Well, we're only talking the next month. ;) I have to color in a lot more states on my landing map, you know. It sounds like I'll have to venture farther away from the coasts. :D
Absolutely! We have fun in the middle too! :D

Back