Rules of Conduct

Careful, he's gonna get ya!

attachment.php

Attachments

• at_fdk_2004.jpg
    at_fdk_2004.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 101
I did not change the quote. And of course you know the difference.
Sure you did, you edited out a whole big chunk of it. That is changing it. While it may not be changing words it is taking things away from their context and that can affect meaning. You stated that editing was wrong and yet you did it yourself. I am sure what you mean to say was that changing words in the quote to be malicious is wrong. There is a difference between editing and rewriting the quote and I think you need to be clear.

Yes but I was off doing touristy stuff with my parents like looking at 2200 year old clay statues. No internet! ;)

I thought you were geeky enough for an internet phone... :nono:

Missa beat me to it.

"What! No iPhone"? ;)

Come down tomorrow. Washington's beautiful in new-fallen-snow. Then it starts to melt and the political wonks hit the streets....

Missa beat me to it.

"What! No iPhone"? ;)

Come down tomorrow. Washington's beautiful in new-fallen-snow. Then it starts to melt and the political wonks hit the streets....
Nah, I prefer my winter scenery to be based on landscapes that ALSO look pretty when they aren't all covered in white!

Nah, I prefer my winter scenery to be based on landscapes that ALSO look pretty when they aren't all covered in white!

I still remember the year that I saw a 4wd SUV with Diplomat tags on it that had all four wheels spinning trying to climb a hill.... but was sliding backward. :rofl:

Or the truck that was stuck that had the letters G.O.D. painted on the side (why was HE stuck?) :D

Or if you're talking a certain former mayor, you need to define what the meaning of "snow" is.... :rofl:

Never a dull moment in DC.

Fortunately, I will enjoy it from home (far more scenic), though I still need to get the wood-burning fireplace insert that I want.

Back