Royal Air Muroc takeoff error

Turk airline that just landed is testing a 'secret' chem trail substance that makes it impossible for airplanes to take off
Morocco can expect to be invaded as soon as they can perfect it

Yup V speeds wrong or flap setting wrong, or at the improper setting. But then it'll end up being something else probably. Wake turbulence? Plane wasn't even rocking. I guess anything is possible but doubt it was wake turbulence.

Last edited:
Sounds like an excuse to passify the public. I can't say I've ever heard of any aircraft doing a "maneuver" like that to avoid WT on the TO roll.

Hey it's ok, they have young pretty flight attendants that treat you nice and lots of open space on the plane. It doesn't matter that their pilots are horse-**** aviators.

Hey it's ok, they have young pretty flight attendants that treat you nice and lots of open space on the plane. It doesn't matter that their pilots are horse-**** aviators.

Heh. True.

Waiting around for the airline that gets all of that right...

749e839b8c0f4e79872e238df51d4051.jpg

Like others said wrong vspeeds or called for rotation way early.

Regardless the PF did the classic WHAT NOT TO DO after the early rotation. When the PF saw the plane was sinking back down he heaved the nose up even more. Which caused the plane to sink even faster. Thankfully the PF realized his error or the PNF realized and took over.

If you find yourself in this situation kids let the plane touch back down. Lower the nose and let the aircraft speed up to the proper speed and then rotate again. Do not pull the nose up to make the plane climb. It WONT!!

Back