jason

Administrator
Management Council Member
Display Name

Display name:
Jason W (FlyNE)
Does anybody have a spare bed/bedroom?

And/Or

Gaston's has one two bedroom cottage available Friday and Saturday. If somebody is looking for a room, I'd split it and we could each take a bedroom.

Andybody...anybody?

And/Or

Gaston's has one two bedroom cottage available Friday and Saturday. If somebody is looking for a room, I'd split it and we could each take a bedroom.

Andybody...anybody?

Tempting. Which weekend is it agian? I'll have to chat with Shane tonight. We've been toying with it but had not made a firm decision.

Missa

Tempting. Which weekend is it agian? I'll have to chat with Shane tonight. We've been toying with it but had not made a firm decision.

Missa

June 8th, 9th & 10th. It's in just a couple of weeks. :)

It's a maybe. We don't have Cassie so I'll ask him tonight. It'll be my furthest trip yet. Oh... and I'll have to go buy charts. Hey wait... a quick trip to wings and I can get them with my winnings.:yes:

There are many places within 1-3 miles of Gaston's. Almost all have better prices and availability.

Go to Yahoo Maps and just put this zip in...... 72642

Then click travel & then hotels.......

Last edited:
There are many places within 1-3 miles of Gaston's. Almost all have better prices and availability.

Go to Yahoo Maps and just put this zip in...... 72642

Then click travel & then hotels.......

Just curious as to how I would get back and forth. I don't think very many people would have cars to shuttle around the area. Renting a car would seem to be my only option.

staying at gastons is more expensive, but if you take advantage of the social opportunities, you'll wish you had gotten a cottage there....

And/Or

Andybody...anybody?

I can assure you if you come, we will find a place for you to crash. If last year is any indication of this year, some folks can't make it which opens up a bed or two. Worst case would be pulling up a piece of floor :D

Well, we didn't come to a decision yesterday. It's good idea but when figuring on the $$ and that I'm a skidish weather pilot and it would be the furtherst I've flown to date make me not so ready to commit to it. I think if I go it will be with a sleeping bag in the back hopeing to find a place to sleep rather then with any firm plans.

Sorry
Missa

I think if I go it will be with a sleeping bag in the back hopeing to find a place to sleep rather then with any firm plans.
I hope you can make it. If you come, we will find you a place to stay. :yes: Gaston's will provide cots if we need them.

If Jesse and Tris will are bunking with FlyNE, as we're considering now, we'll have an empty Single bed, presuming Leah doesn't mind you in the same room as Tony! :)

I may not be coming, which means my 2 bed cottage will be available.

I'll let ya know.

I may not be coming, which means my 2 bed cottage will be available.

I'll let ya know.
Well, you'd better let me know quickly. :)

Right now it's Jesse, Tristan and I in a two bedroom cottage. If you flip I may let them take your room and I'll sleep with Tony. (well, in the same room as Tony, at least).:rofl:

Though, I think I speak for all of us when I say we'd rather see you there than to have your room.

my plan is still to stay with Grant/Leslie.

Aw heck, you'll find us all somewhere! I'm sure theres enough room for everyone even if it includes blankets and having friendly accomodations on the ground or spare bed along side fellow POAers.... I dont think many bite. We're all extended family right? :D

Well, you'd better let me know quickly. :)

Right now it's Jesse, Tristan and I in a two bedroom cottage. If you flip I may let them take your room and I'll sleep with Tony. (well, in the same room as Tony, at least).:rofl:

Though, I think I speak for all of us when I say we'd rather see you there than to have your room.

I won't know until I see how things work out in the next few days and over the weekend.

If I have the cottage available it might be for Thursday-Sunday, or I may be able to fly down on Saturday.

In any case, I'll have a free bed and floor, but then you'd have ME in the room. :p

I'll post here as soon as I know.

I won't know until I see how things work out in the next few days and over the weekend.

If I have the cottage available it might be for Thursday-Sunday, or I may be able to fly down on Saturday.

In any case, I'll have a free bed and floor, but then you'd have ME in the room. :p

I'll post here as soon as I know.

When I woke up in the middle of the night, I'd be surrounded by glowing Apples everywhere I looked...wouldn't I?
:hairraise::hairraise::hairraise:

:D

When I woke up in the middle of the night, I'd be surrounded by glowing Apples everywhere I looked...wouldn't I?
:hairraise::hairraise::hairraise:

:D

Only one. But then there's the eleventy-seven feet of cable and audio equipment.

last year you could tell which room was mikes. there was a slight hum coming from it and walking by (outside) made your hair stand up

Well, I will not be comming. Checked on the planes and both are booked.

Missa

Well, I will not be comming. Checked on the planes and both are booked.

Missa

$133 each way PIT to LIT on Southwest Fri to Monday....

Then rent a car for $25 a day. LIT to Gaston's is a 3 & 1/2 hr drive.

Or just make the 16 hr drive :)

Go SWA PIT to BNA, I'll pick you up and return you to Nashville. Arrive as early as possible into BNA Friday morning, I'll drop you off after the Sunday brunch.

I will not be going and have a $109 room paid for the 8th and reserved the 9th. If someone wants it, let me know here or at steven_link@msn.com....

Last edited:
Go SWA PIT to BNA, I'll pick you up and return you to Nashville. Arrive as early as possible into BNA Friday morning, I'll drop you off after the Sunday brunch.

Bill, since you will have Brook, we can fly Missa from BNA. We're planning on leaving Friday morning around 9:00.

Missa, the offer is on the table.

Last edited:

Or just make the 16 hr drive :)

Bill, since you will have Brook, we can fly Missa from BNA. We're planning on leaving Friday morning around 9:00.

Missa, the offer is on the table.

It's a three hour drive IPT to PIT.... Then flying in a spam can. No thank you, I do enough of that for work. It would almost be faster to ground pound it. Want to make the detour to IPT?

It's a three hour drive IPT to PIT.... Then flying in a spam can. No thank you, I do enough of that for work. It would almost be faster to ground pound it. Want to make the detour to IPT?

IPT is "just a little outside" (to use a favorite quote) my detour range :D

My plane's already full, otherwise I would. :(

My plane's already full, otherwise I would. :(

I figured that by reading the who's going page. I've backed up a plane but then the only way they may cancle is for weather... and I'm a BIG weather wussie so I wouldn't go either.

Missa

Thanks to all that responded on my room. Ed Fredrick jumped in first and will be taking it over. Again thanks to all that responded.Tailwinds, Steve.

Back