Rocky Mountain Light Sport Expo May 18 and 19 2013

Grahcm

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Grahcm
header.jpg

Hi all,

The Colorado Pilots Association will host the Rocky Mountain Light Sport Expo May 18, 19 at KFTG just outside of Denver Colorado. All are invited. Hope to see you there. URL: http://www.rmlsaexpo.org/

Lots of people from Colorado on this board. Do you and Murphey know each other? She usually posts about this event.

Murphey's busy. Murphey's getting a paycheck. But the Expo has been on most aviation calendars since last November. By the way, I had web buttons created but the committee keeps using the big header.

Congratulations! I think...

Of course it's good news - I get to keep the cherokee. Of course I have absolutely no time to fly. We're on a short 6 months delivery schedule and when do we work weekends? When it's really great weather. When is my schedule free? Last weekend with the crappy weather. At least I got to sleep late last weekend. Got a note asking when we're planning on taking vacation time. My comment was "well, I was intending on Jul 28-Aug 2...." and the reply? "whoops., wishful thinking"

When it's really great weather. When is my schedule free? Last weekend with the crappy weather.
That's right. Nick's welcome to Colorado picnic got snowed out. Actually it was sunny on Sunday but I was digging myself out of my driveway, and who knows how the runway at KFLY would have been.

Back