Right Seat Pilot

Terry

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Terry
Hi All:

I need a right seat pilot for Sunday morning.

I will leave Hays, Kansas and pick someone up in Salina, Hutchinson, or close by.

Will fly IFR to Kansas City Wheeler Downtown. Then back to your airport.

It is free. My pilot buddy had to cancel.

I would prefer an IR pilot. I am "uncomfortable" flying close to class B because out here the sky is not busy at all. (Will expect you to handle radios and help in cockpit duties.)

I have around 220 hours and 75 cross country. Conservative and safe pilot.

I will check back at 10 a.m. and see if anyone is available.

Terry :D

Dang! If you could fly down to Fort Worth and get me, I'd be "in". But the "class B" thing, and the distance, would nix that. Hope you find someone!!

Wow. Right up my alley. If it weren't for the Sunday morning thing, and the fact that I am up to my eyeballs with the upcoming move....

I hope you find something Terry. Any other day and we could have probably worked something out.

Hi All:

I'll keep checking throughout the day.

The plane is a 172, 2005 I think, and has a Bendix/King GPS.

Terry

Terry, Greg really doesn't understand Cessnas built since the Eisenhower administration...

Heck, I'd do it, but since I'm under O'Hare's (note proper use of apostrophes :)) Class B shelf, I don't think it would meet your needs!

Hmm, if I were IR I'd be all over that. Have a safe flight, Terry.

Hi All:

I flew IFR from Hays, Kansas to Salina, Kansas, and back to Hays, Kansas. 4.1 hours.

Had a great time and all went well. Will make the Kansas City Wheeler Downtown another day.

Hi All:

I flew IFR from Hays, Kansas to Salina, Kansas, and back to Hays, Kansas. 4.1 hours.

Had a great time and all went well. Will make the Kansas City Wheeler Downtown another day.

By yourself, or did you find someone to go with?

Troy:

I went by myself. My wife would have gone but can't handle the heat after about 10 am.

I am glad I went and did well with my radio talk. I will try class B another day.

Next big trip will be to fly my Mom down to Marshall, Texas for her to visit her brother and 2 sisters and go eat catfish on Caddoe Lake.

Terry

That is a move UP. Pretty country, and within a hour from Peoria.

Church opportunity, I suppose?

Sort of, Bruce. Sharon is going to volunteer at the Seminary. Hopefully parlay that into something more permanent. We spent the better part of 5 years there while Sharon was in Seminary.

BTW, can you take on another First Class flight physical patient? The guy I went to when I lived in Dubuque retired a few years ago.

Back