Rides to/at OSH

gprellwitz

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Grant Prellwitz
I'm going to be driving up to OSH on Monday, 7/23. Leslie isn't going to be arriving at O'Hare from San Diego until the evening of Tuesday, the 24th.

1) If anyone needs rides from the Neenah area (e.g. Brennand (79C) or Outagamie - Appleton (ATW)) to OSH, let me know. We can probably work something out. I plan to be staying from Monday evening through the following Sunday.

2) If anyone can pick up Leslie in the Chicago area Tuesday night or Wednesday morning and take her to Airventure, please let us know. She's got her name on a list for a ride in the King Air, but it's entirely booked for Wednesday, so it's not looking good.

3) If anyone flying into OSH needs ground transportation, let me know. I'm planning to bring the SUV in order to have room for people to move stuff. If, OTOH, I don't get any interest, I might bring the car that gets better gas mileage. I can also drive for a dinner run if anyone's interested!

3) If anyone flying into OSH needs ground transportation, let me know. I'm planning to bring the SUV in order to have room for people to move stuff. If, OTOH, I don't get any interest, I might bring the car that gets better gas mileage. I can also drive for a dinner run if anyone's interested!
Grant, I'd be interested!!! I always need to go to the store for something, and I always appreciate a ride to some real food. :yes: I'd be glad to help pay for gas, too. :)

Hopefully, I'll get an old beater bike at the Goodwill store again this year for some quick trips to Target and around the bend. And one with brakes, too!

Where are you and Leslie staying while up there?

We can join the caravan. We'll have my minivan and I'll put in 5 seats.

We'll be staying in Appleton...and *cough* we get to park real close to the flight line.

Grant, I'd be interested!!! I always need to go to the store for something, and I always appreciate a ride to some real food. :yes: I'd be glad to help pay for gas, too. :)

Hopefully, I'll get an old beater bike at the Goodwill store again this year for some quick trips to Target and around the bend. And one with brakes, too!

Where are you and Leslie staying while up there?
I have about four or five relatives in the OSH area. I'll be staying with one of my aunts in the Neenah area, up towards Appleton. You know that we'd be only too happy to help run you around, and expect to do dinner with you at least one evening!

I plan to drive up Monday morning, and to go the the Beach Boys concert that evening. At that point, I'll head to my aunt's place. Leslie will be meeting up with me at the show on Wednesday if things work out right.

For anyone who wants to meet up, my cell is eight one fife, fife fife tree zero zero niner six. I'll try to have it on vibrate not only for the thrill it gives me, but because it can be darned difficult to hear when near the flight line! :goofy::rofl: Of course, if I'm in a seminar when it goes off, I'll probably get back to you when it gets out, so leave a message!

Back