Ride home from LNS, 1/11

poadeleted20

Deleted
Folks:

I have to drop off 22RL at Lancaster Avionics for its WAAS upgrade on Friday, Jan 11. Is there anyone who would like to have lunch at Fiorentino’s and then ferry my butt home to Salisbury MD (SBY)?

Thanks,
Ron

Ron, I might be able to help you out. I'll be at Lancaster Avionics on 1/11, first thing in the a.m. for the IFR checks on my mooney, 1159P.
Todd told me I should be finished around noon...Lancaster did the WAAS upgrade in Feb 2007 to my 530, and its been a real blast ever since...I was there last week for the 3.0 software upgrade.

Jeff
1N4 Woodbine, NJ

Looks like Jeff and I can dovetail our needs. I thank those others who replied with offers.

Gary Mascelli was kind enough to pick me up at LNS and fly me home to SBY. It turned into a beautiful evening for flying, and (perhaps emboldened by my presence) got himself night current again around the pattern at SBY. However, I think he's going to find staying on the runway centerline easier when he gets the nose landing light bulb replaced.

Thanks again, Gary -- you're a life-saver!

Glad to hear Gary was able to bail you out Ron, it never really made it to VFR here along the Jersey coast, blanketed by fog...and the only time I could make that trip was in the early AM, but work appointments plus the weather conspired against me. In any event, I'm rescheduled at Lancaster Avionics for Jan 21. Sorry about that, hopefully some other time...!
Jeff
Mooney N1159P
1N4 Woodbine, NJ

Glad to hear Gary was able to bail you out Ron, it never really made it to VFR here along the Jersey coast, blanketed by fog...and the only time I could make that trip was in the early AM, but work appointments plus the weather conspired against me. In any event, I'm rescheduled at Lancaster Avionics for Jan 21. Sorry about that, hopefully some other time...!
Bad timing - I'm scheduled for pickup the next day.

Hey Ron i'll have to see if i'm on call on the 22,If not and Wx permits maybe i can fly down and get you. And you can buy my birthday Lunch (1/21/55). I'll keep in touch
Dave G

Back