Ride from XNA

Skymaster

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Justin Bona
Hey all, for those that don't know me, I'm Justin. I spend most of my time over on the purpleboard, but Diana said it would be a good idea to post here as well, so here goes:D

I, due to a number of reasons, will be arriving via airline to XNA around 10am tomorrow. Is anyone flying in from that direction who would be willing to swing by and pick me up? I promise, I don't bite... unless you are a cute girl's father :rolleyes: (ask a purpleneck:D)

Justin, welcome to the blue board. :)

Spike, Dave Taylor, or Felix....can any of you run over and pick up Justin?

There are a couple of guys flying up from ADS tomorrow...I wonder if any of them can stop by?

Tony, can you help coordinate a ride for Justin?? I want him to know he is loved...:)

Well, dang, Kim. Are they all eating and having fun and not paying attention????? ;)

I'll go get him after I drop Flippy at Gaston's if no one else steps up...

Justin, most of the folks who might pick you up are well shall we say enjoying themselves right now. don't give up they are a pretty good bunch here. Why don't you PM Ted Dupuis I think he stopped at BPK and headed out to Oklahoma. He may be in in the morning and perhaps he can swing by and pick you up.

BTW Welcome to POA the friendliest board in aviation.

Minor detail. Where the hell is XNA? I thought that was about genetics or helixes or whatever.

Ok, if Justin will PM Spike or Greg with his contact info and travel specifics he will get his choice of a C-195 or a BE35.

(is that an okay response, Diana?)

Ok, if Justin will PM Spike or Greg with his contact info and travel specifics he will get his choice of a C-195 or a BE35.

(is that an okay response, Diana?)
Wow, that's great! Thanks!

unfortunately, I missed my flight this morning, so I won't be coming in until 5pm, assuming I can get a seat on that flight.
I sent Greg a pm, but if someone at Gaston's could pass the word that I won't be at XNA this morning, it would be greatly appreciated:)

The 195 is still here..dunno if he's gotten the word, but I'll try to make sure he does.

When I asked him about an hour ago, he said I was about the fifth person to ask. He knows. ;-)
:D

Well, I'm happy to hear that... I was so worried that I had missed him, and had images in my head of Greg wandering around XNA wondering where in the world I'd gotten to:D:nonod:

Felix and I will be in his rental Bo. My cell is 708-267-9506. Then we just gotta figure out how to get you to the FBO(s). I'll be watching your flight:)

Felix and I will be in his rental Bo. My cell is 708-267-9506. Then we just gotta figure out how to get you to the FBO(s). I'll be watching your flight:)
Brent, when we fly down to XNA to pick people up we go to the FBO and get their car and drive over to the terminal.

that would be great, but if that doesn't work out I could always catch a cab over...

that would be great, but if that doesn't work out I could always catch a cab over...

Just waste no time, and hope your flight isn't late. You get in at 7:30pm, sunset is 8:22pm. It's gonna be tight! Can't wait to meet you!

(Could always land at Mountain Home and get a ride to 3M0, retrieve Felix' plane in the AM).

Call jet center when you land at 479-205-1100, and tell them that you are being picked up by a buddy, and when said buddy called and asked about getting you to the FBO they (the FBO) said that if someone calls when you arrive, the FBO will pick you up.

Felix filled. Depending on sunset, we may have to land at BPK, which is no biggie...

See you soon,

Brent

Back