Restaurants in Sidnaw

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
I was looking at the Zagat guide and could not find any listings for Sidnaw. So tell me is there any good sushi places or even a nice French restaurant? I guess I could do with a bistro as long as they have a nice wine cellar. :D:D:D

Re: Resturants in Sidnaw

ill just take a burger and a beer. even a (gasp!) nationally known commercially available beer.

Re: Resturants in Sidnaw

I think there is a creek behind the runway with raw fish in it and Mom's still calls those fried potato things "French" fries.
Any other questions? :)

Well Scott,

Kate seemed excited to go fishing, so I suppose she can get you a nice raw fillet of bass layed over a bed of freshly picked ferns. I can soak em in water for 48 hours, and that should be about the consistancy of seaweed right? Mom's Kitchen also has french toast in addition to french fries.

Well Scott,

Kate seemed excited to go fishing, so I suppose she can get you a nice raw fillet of bass layed over a bed of freshly picked ferns. I can soak em in water for 48 hours, and that should be about the consistancy of seaweed right? Mom's Kitchen also has french toast in addition to french fries.

Ed, I LOLed! :rofl: as I did with Scott's question.

The key one is where is the nearest Starbucks? :p

I was looking at the Zagat guide and could not find any listings for Sidnaw. So tell me is there any good sushi places or even a nice French restaurant? I guess I could do with a bistro as long as they have a nice wine cellar. :D:D:D
You just did a terrific parody of my sister-in-law, who has never left manhattan.

I should open up a coffee house/cavier bar/beir garten for the 3 days. Oh, I should have a temporary ATM too. I'd make enough to pay for my fuel...wouldn't I?

I could set up in the pilot lounge/sleep room. Free passport stamp with $10 latte.

According to starbucks.com, there are no Starbucks within 50 miles of Sidnaw, MI.

I knew I liked it up there for a reason...

Upon further research, the closest Starbucks is in Marquette, MI, 64.9 miles from 6Y9.

(Shhhh... Don't say it too loud, or they'll put one in! :eek: :rofl:)

Upon further research, the closest Starbucks is in Marquette, MI, 64.9 miles from 6Y9.

(Shhhh... Don't say it too loud, or they'll put one in! :eek: :rofl:)
I'll fly, you buy.
Or, you buy, I'll fly.
Or, you fly, I'll buy.
Or, what say you just bring a load wid choo?

I'll fly, you buy.
Or, you buy, I'll fly.
Or, you fly, I'll buy.
Or, what say you just bring a load wid choo?

Hmmm, apparently Richard has been drinking too much of the various liquids you can't buy Starbucks to realize I hate them with every bone in my body. Yeah, their mocha frappucino's pretty good when I need a caffeine hit and my stomach is in a state where it won't accept any more Mountain Dew, but...

They're EVIL. I am so not going to taint the wonderfulness of Sidnaw, MI by flying anywhere or bringing that crap with me. If Richard brings any, well, I hope the bears like Starbucks. :D

Aw shucks, I guess I did misunnerstan you. I'm fully capable of doing that all on my own, I don't need any liquid elixer to help.

So this makes you alright.

Back