Reporting a MedExpress visit

ebykowsky

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
goalstop
So I cut the tip of my finger off today and was taken care of by a doctor at a MedExpress who bandaged it up and stopped the bleeding. Really not a big deal, though I may have to get a skin graft depending on how it heals. So do I need to report the MedEcpress visit on my next medical? Is this kind of injury require a report anyway even if I did visit the doctor?

So I cut the tip of my finger off today and was taken care of by a doctor at a MedExpress who bandaged it up and stopped the bleeding. Really not a big deal, though I may have to get a skin graft depending on how it heals. So do I need to report the MedEcpress visit on my next medical?
No.

Is this kind of injury require a report anyway even if I did visit the doctor?
If you did visit the doctor? Of course -- it's a visit to a health professional not otherwise exempted.

But if you meant to ask "if I did not visit the doctor?", then read the choices in Block 18 and see if this would require you to check one of them "yes." If yes, then yes. If no, then no.

The mere fact that someone comes here to seriously ask this question shows you how screwed up the system is.

Maybe we should track our bowel movements and let the FAA know that too. :rolleyes2:

The mere fact that someone comes here to seriously ask this question shows you how screwed up the system is.

Maybe we should track our bowel movements and let the FAA know that too. :rolleyes2:

"Day 123. Slightly lose movement with hints of corn and sesame seeds"

Alright, thanks. I figured it wouldn't be an issue, just know how picky the FAA can be on what we need to report... I'll put it down when I renew, if I don't forget by 2017.

Alright, thanks. I figured it wouldn't be an issue, just know how picky the FAA can be on what we need to report... I'll put it down when I renew, if I don't forget by 2017.

I think the wording is "visits in the last 3 yrs" so by 2017 it's a non issue.
Unless you go early to upgrade to a Class II.

Nonevent. It'll be a yawn. Report it at next medical.

Remind me to report mine if I forget! :yes:
Sliced my finger on a piece of glass from a frame as I was cleaning it, and needed to have them chemically cauterize it when it wouldn't stop bleeding for 5 hours!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back