Report from Arizona (Nick Related)

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
Happy to say Nick is moved into his new pad. Man his place is nicer than mine :dunno:.
I believe he is exhausted and will probably sleep the rest of the night. I am excited for him. Glad to have a fellow POAer in Havasu.

edit: Oh yea, he got his insurance, drivers license, electric turned on and moved in all in about 3 hours time.

POOL PARTY AT NICKS!!!

And Kudos to you Michael for reaching out to a fellow PoAer!

Did I understand a prior reference to Flagstaff? My brother used to live in Flagstaff. During my one visit there I remember photographing(with telephoto lens) the San Francisco Peaks. It was rather ironic that I was parked at the intersection of some major thoroughfare and a local highway so far away from the Peaks. Brother later moved to Page, and just recently to St. George, Utah.

HR

Last edited:
Nick has a pool? I'm so there.

Everyone in Lake Havasu has a pool. Just go downhill to the end of about any street. It even has an island with a bridge made of 100% English rocks. And the airport is 100% cool too!:)

Everyone in Lake Havasu has a pool. Just go downhill to the end of about any street. It even has an island with a bridge made of 100% English rocks. And the airport is 100% cool too!:)
Yeah, yeah. But we're talking 'bout Nick Ghetto.

I love this city. And I love this apartment. I'm a very happy person right now.

But Nick, Admit it you really miss the gun fire

He probably leaves "Patton" or "Saving Private Ryan" playing in the background as he sleeps so he gets that warm cozy "at home" feeling. ;)

He probably leaves "Patton" or "Saving Private Ryan" playing in the background as he sleeps so he gets that warm cozy "at home" feeling. ;)

Naw probably just this in the DVD machine.
cops3pack.jpg

Also known as the 'The Sounds of Albuquerque'

:D

Back