Replacing fuel blader in a Baron

Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dean
Anyone have or know a trick for snapping the center snaps on a Baron fuel blader? We worked all afternoon trying to snap the two snaps that are behind the engine. None of us had arms long enough to reach them.:dunno:

Dean said:
Anyone have or know a trick for snapping the center snaps on a Baron fuel blader? We worked all afternoon trying to snap the two snaps that are behind the engine. None of us had arms long enough to reach them.:dunno:

I think Henning posted about this a long time ago...Henning?

Dean said:

I think you need a stick like a short broom handle to reach the far corners. Just be careful not to damage the bladder with the end of the stick.

Dean:

The only guys I know that have done that well have had their hands dragging on the ground when walking erect!! Couldn't tell if their skinned knuckles were from working on the plane or dragging on the ground when they walked!

Best,

Dave

If I could find the engineer that designed this I would drag him around for a while. It should be mandatory that engineers have to work on the stuff they design before it goes into production, I bet things would be alot easier to work on.:yes:

Back