Reopening National (well, OK, REAGAN) to GA?

Wow - go Steve Pearce! It's about time one of our senators besides Dominici grows a set!

Steve said:
I was at the local airport a week or so before SnF arranging a plane rental when I met a old family friend. He was discussing with the airport manager chartering a King Air to bring Chip Pickering's (local HR congressman) staff down to MS for a weekend of meetings. He was wondering why he couldn't have them picked up at National and avoid the taxi ride to Dulles.

I gave him an earful.

If you have the # of the HR bill I'd be glad to give Chip a call (even though he's not fro my district he's a very approachable young man with his head on straight imho).

this is the only info I have so far but I'll be sure to follow this one!!

I'll believe it when I see it. And I hope it's not just limited to those NBAA members that get a TSAAC. If it's for real, I would go to the extra trouble of doing the fingerprint thing on one of my trips to DC.

man, am I really one of the few people excited about this, even as a possibility? this is the best news I've heard in a long time!

woodstock said:
man, am I really one of the few people excited about this, even as a possibility? this is the best news I've heard in a long time!

Beth, it's been promised for a long time. I'll be excited when I can actually fly in there.

Back