Reimaging The Air and Space Museum Project

I was there yesterday. I think the museum would benefit from some updating. Museums are transitioning from just putting stuff out on display to telling a story. They've made many changes to exhibits over the years but I'm interested to see how this will turn out.

What's your thoughts on just moving all of it out to Dulles? Seems it'd be better not to have the collection in two locations.

Have been to the museum several times,it’s a little dated,and could use an update. When in the DC area I’d just as soon go to the Udar Hazy museum.

What's your thoughts on just moving all of it out to Dulles? Seems it'd be better not to have the collection in two locations.

While I enjoy the Dulles museum, it's such a pain to get to by public transport.

While I enjoy the Dulles museum, it's such a pain to get to by public transport.

I think some on here have stated that has been improved and it's easier now. They'll be along soon.

I think some on here have stated that has been improved and it's easier now. They'll be along soon.

I think once the Silver Line opens all the way to IAD, it may become easier. But as of May of this year, we had to take an Uber to IAD (or there is an express bus, but that involves riding the metro part way then switching). Then from IAD to the museum, there is a local city bus. Not terrible, but not great either. Would be nice if the express bus would just stop at the museum on it's way to IAD.

Compared to walking into it as you tour the mall, anything is going to be more of a pain. I'd wager that attendance would drop more than 50%

Compared to walking into it as you tour the mall, anything is going to be more of a pain. I'd wager that attendance would drop more than 50%

Yeah I could that happening.

Back