Register now for Beyond The Weather Brief in Atlanta, Georgia!

scottd

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
scottd

Last edited:
Looks real interesting, Scott. I hope lots of folks attend.

Any possibilities of bringing the workshop to the D/FW area?

What kind of facility or organization do you need / wish to have as a host?

I would love to attend such a shindig, and I bet betwixt us all, we can cook you up a host.

It is not at the airport, but there's a great conference center / seminar room at my office building, and a hotel attached as well. FWIW, it is on the grounds where there used to be an airport...

That all sounds pretty common sense to me, Scott. I'll visit with some folks.

What time frame are you scheduling now? Addison (KADS) is a great and busy place, but is closed pretty much every weekend through the summer for runway work (sky clear, runway obscured).

I know I could arrange a very nice conference facility, and a nice hotel is part of the complex (accessible through lobbies). Don't know how reasonable hotel can be persuaded to be, and pilots are notoriously cheap (and, somehow, generous at the same time).

Scott,

How is your enrollment doing for the Atlanta class. I could send out an email to our flight school customers if you need more people. Unfortunately I am working that weekend, or I would attend myself.

Spike... are you still working on this?

I've got a CFI friend who is working on a location in Arlington, Texas. He's got about 10 of his customers who are interested.

I'm interested, and would be even more interested if you can imbed the information on a chip and implant it in my brain so I can remember it the next day.

Scott, add me to your list of those intereted.

Once this firms up, there are a good bunch on a local board who likely would show interest.

Depending on the dates, I'm interested in the DFW location as well.

Back