Refresher courses

DaytonaLynn

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
One who misses Daytona!
I did the aviation seminars weekend course for my PPL. Worked well and I was happy with them.
I wanted to do the same for my IR, but my time and their availability in Texas does not match until May.

Are there any other similar weekend test prep seminars?

Thanks

I did the aviation seminars weekend course for my PPL. Worked well and I was happy with them.
I wanted to do the same for my IR, but my time and their availability in Texas does not match until May.

Thanks

Check around the local flight schools - sometimes they offer a weekend course if there's enough students. There's some in the Denver area that do this, and another that will do it by request.

Thanks

SheppardAir.com

If you're already familiar with the general material, but want to make a good push to do well on the written exam, SA's product will do the job. Plus it's affordable!!

SheppardAir.com

If you're already familiar with the general material, but want to make a good push to do well on the written exam, SA's product will do the job. Plus it's affordable!!

Plus 1 on Shepard. I am doing that, reading Bob Gardner's book, King and listening to Gleim.

There is a weekend seminar here in Illinois which is supposed to be phenomenal on March 8-9 if you don't mind traveling. I was going to do aviation seminars, but they cancelled twice on me and couldn't risk a third time, so I enrolled in this course. This weekend seminar given by Masterflight will go on even if there is one student.

Back