Redbird TD flight simulator for sale

mp323

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
mp323
Hello.

I am listing this product for my Father. He bought the Redbird TD flight simulator and has never been opened. After the return period was over he found out that he couldnt fly for medical reasons, therefore, he will be selling the flight simulator.

It was purchased late 2011 and has never been opened. I will have to confirm the exact model (TD, TD2-G1000 or Analaog guage)

If anyone is interested let me know, then we can talk about pricing and details

thanks

You may want to contact various flight schools and see if they are interested. Retail is $7K and that would pay for a lot of fuel for my cherokee and lessons. It would almost cover a 430 with installation.

Really, I think a school would be your best bet right now.

The flight school I work at part time is looking for somthing like this...

Send me an e-mail with the exact specs and model. Not promising anything, but I will run it by the owners

Ben@learntoflydc.com

Last edited:
I am in the market for a Redbird TD.
Do you have any of the details of the model?

I plan to buy one this week you have any details

Hello.

I am listing this product for my Father. He bought the Redbird TD flight simulator and has never been opened. After the return period was over he found out that he couldnt fly for medical reasons, therefore, he will be selling the flight simulator.

It was purchased late 2011 and has never been opened. I will have to confirm the exact model (TD, TD2-G1000 or Analaog guage)

thanks

If I could no longer fly for medical reasons, I think I would want to keep the simulator, so I could at least be flying something.

This thread was posted by a 1st timer and then drew 3 more 1st timers out of the wood work? Something smells fishy....

Agreed....
The responders probably got there from a Google hit on Redbird TD simulator. I know I've blundered into the classifieds section of new to me forums when looking for a specific item. Too bad the OP hasn't come back yet though.

I also have a slight interest in the Redbird but at this point I'm mostly wondering what the other parties think it might be worth.

Just checking - is your Redbird still available? If so, which model, and what price.

Looking to buy a simulator, pls send me info... thks

Hello.

thanks

I am interested in purchasing the sim,
Thanks

Back