Redbird TD analog gauge FOR SALE

N172RB

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Jon
Hello,

First time poster here. Only joined to sell my TD, my apologies if this offends anyone- just being honest.
The simulator is in perfect condition and I'm selling it along with a simkits cessna rudder pedals.
Asking $6K

I have a private pilot's license and was almost through my instrument training when divorce put a stop to it all. Mentally, i could not fly.
Also made a decision that if I ever want to fly again, I have to stop now and focus on other areas of my life first. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The redbird simulators are just awesome. This basic model (Redbird TD)
has the 6 pack: the Attitude indicator, Airspeed indicator, altimeter and DG are all adjustable. It has an ADF and only one VOR (due to only having one nav radio). Garmin 430, DME and autopilot.

Feel free to message me for questions.
Thanks

Sorry about your divorce. Could be worse, I lost my plane due to my divorce this year. Had to sell it. Good luck with your recovery, it will all get better in a few months I'm sure. I'm back to normal now after about 5 months since it happened. Also good luck with selling your Redbird, and pictures would definitely help you.

Jon

Since you're in the Classifieds, no apologies called-for.

Post some pictures so we know what all we are looking at.

FTFY:wink2:

The kind of accuracy and precision which can only be achieved with years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years of experience. :wink2: :D

See? The pills are working.
The kind of accuracy and precision which can only be achieved with years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years and years of experience. :wink2: :D

Are you going to Walt's place?

Thanks to everyone for the kind welcome.
ZoomX5 thanks, I'm hangin in there.
Hopefully I upload these picture correctly.

I had trouble loading up pictures here. I recently placed the item for sale on ebay. I am willing to take any reasonable offer from those interested.
Thanks all.

Can you copy the eBay link and paste it here?

Back