Red Board Down?

Nope - I was just there and all was fine

rsleeds said:
Nope - I was just there and all was fine

I was afraid of that. I can't get logged in. I get sent to the page to log into the member site, which I do but cannot get to the forums. I have cleaned out all the cookies twice but to no avail. Anyone have an idea??

A couple other folks, including a moderator, are also complaining of having had issues getting logged in since yesterday. I threw your name into that hat also.

Joe Williams said:
A couple other folks, including a moderator, are also complaining of having had issues getting logged in since yesterday. I threw your name into that hat also.

Thanks Joe

I just retried clearing cookies and flushing the cache but got nothing.

I had problems earlier today - working fine now.

Wasn't that I couldn't log in, it was that I couldn't even get the site to load.

The only problem I had was that the page took a little while to load. Other than that, no problems.

Joe Williams said:
This is what mod1 posted a bit ago. Might be worth a shot.

"What I think is going on is a problem with the normal "login with cookie" page" is not sending the cookie.

I was able to get around this by going through the login assistant https://flash.aopa.org/login/assist....hod=initwizard"
That worked!!! I am back in.
Thanks!

Last edited:
smigaldi said:
I was afraid of that. I can't get logged in. I get sent to the page to log into the member site, which I do but cannot get to the forums. I have cleaned out all the cookies twice but to no avail. Anyone have an idea??

I been having trouble getting in there for quite some time. won't ever
let me in .. always have to email them to reset password. And I
been going there for a long time.

Back