Recorded MP3 Playing Double Speed

OtisAir

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OtisAir
Hey Ya'll -

I recorded a quick blurb to put on my blog but I've noticed on 2 different work computers that I tested playback on, are playing the MP3 double speed. Does anyone know why it would play double speed on some and not others. Honest Abe that this is NOT a ploy to get anyone to go to my blog, but the audio is there and is the top entry should you have time to test it to see if it plays properly. The link is in my signature (Flight Journals) for anyone that has 40 seconds to spare. Thank You in advance.

Hey Ya'll -

I recorded a quick blurb to put on my blog but I've noticed on 2 different work computers that I tested playback on, are playing the MP3 double speed. Does anyone know why it would play double speed on some and not others. Honest Abe that this is NOT a ploy to get anyone to go to my blog, but the audio is there and is the top entry should you have time to test it to see if it plays properly. The link is in my signature (Flight Journals) for anyone that has 40 seconds to spare. Thank You in advance.

You'll have to re-encode it. Some players can't grok all bit and sample rates.

Make it a bit rate 64, 96, or 128kps with 44.1KHz sample rate and no other.

Thanks Mike!
icon14.gif

Back