Just today my airmen certification record was updated to show the following:

DOI: 6/9/2008
Certificate: PRIVATE PILOT
Rating(s):
PRIVATE PILOT
AIRPLANE SINGLE ENGINE LAND

Limits
ENGLISH PROFICIENT.

I passed the checkride on June 9th (as it says) and filed via IACRA. I'll let you know when I actually receive the plastic.

Just today my airmen certification record was updated to show the following:

DOI: 6/9/2008
Certificate: PRIVATE PILOT
Rating(s):
PRIVATE PILOT
AIRPLANE SINGLE ENGINE LAND

Limits
ENGLISH PROFICIENT.

I passed the checkride on June 9th (as it says) and filed via IACRA. I'll let you know when I actually receive the plastic.

Congrats! Hey, now, I'm not listed as English Proficient.

Je ne suis pas un Americain?? C'est faux!

Sorry, I missed the update. Mine came in the mail yesterday. Exactly one week (plus a holiday) from the time the record updated until the time Wilbur and Orville were waiting for me in the mailbox.

Hope this helps!

Congrats, Marty! Pretty cool carrying that baby in your wallet, isn't it?

It really is strange. Nothing has really changed, but yet it feels more "official". Now, if I can only manage to keep it in my wallet (rather than showing random strangers as I walk down the street), I'll consider myself worthy of it's possession.

Mine arrived this weekend! But you would think they could put the printed lines on straight! I was exstatic to recieve it, and bummed at the crooked printing. The first 10 letters are on one line, then it curves down about 1/16th inch, and then straightens out again. All are legible, but a bummer. :rolleyes:

My wife says to "Get over it", and I think I am now that I've posted these transgressions,... Still going to show it off any chance I get :goofy:

Mine arrived this weekend! But you would think they could put the printed lines on straight! I was exstatic to recieve it, and bummed at the crooked printing. The first 10 letters are on one line, then it curves down about 1/16th inch, and then straightens out again. All are legible, but a bummer. :rolleyes:

My wife says to "Get over it", and I think I am now that I've posted these transgressions,... Still going to show it off any chance I get :goofy:

That's not normal. Report it to them and get a new copy.

That is identical with mine as well.....

That's not normal. Report it to them and get a new copy.
Agree, they messed up.

Back