Recent Upgrade Issues

Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
The recent upgrade of the vBulletin Software from version 3.5.3 to 3.5.4 has, once again, knocked out some of our customizations.

Please bear with us as we work to get these re-created.

If there is a particular feature that isn't working or is missing that was present before, please list it in this thread so that it can be investigated.

Thanks!
Chuck
PoA Lead Code Monkey

Tiny bug..

Two "New Posts" menu links on the bottom menu. The one of the left gives the following error when clicked:

print_standard_error(...)
is now redundant. Instead, use
standard_error(fetch_error(...))

POA Mgmt request - screen appearance

Can you make Title wider and User name narrower?
Since the 30 min update Sat am, it is really hard to see what posts y'are looking at.
Thanks!

Re: POA Mgmt request - screen appearance

What is your screen resolution? I notice no changes at 1280 x 1024.

Also its not showing new messages for me, I had to go find this thread after Ed posted.
I have not changed my screen res in 3 years and all my other sites appear fine. The new problem started immediately after the update, ie minutes.

Threads merged. Trying to keep them all together.

Let'sgoflying! said:
Can you make Title wider and User name narrower?
Since the 30 min update Sat am, it is really hard to see what posts y'are looking at.
Thanks!
In what screen are you talking about?

ausrere said:
Tiny bug..

Two "New Posts" menu links on the bottom menu. The one of the left gives the following error when clicked:
Fixed, thanks!

Greebo said:
In what screen are you talking about?

When I click on "New Posts"
How can I copy the page for you to see as a jpg?

PS I had to go looking to find this thread again, your replies did not bring it up under New Posts for some reason.

OK its the User CP that is showing up on the lh side and squeezing everything to the right.
I find that if I hit New Posts twice though, the UCP disappears and we are back to status quo. No biggie, that I can deal with!

Try flushing your browser cache and reloading the pages. I'm not seeing the issue you are seeing, but if it continues after a flushing the cache, then to take a screenshot do the following:

1) When you have the screen you wish to show me, hit the "PrtScn" button (Print Screen)
2) Push the start button and then click Run
3) in the run dialog, type mspaint and push enter
4) when the Paint program appears, click the Edit Menu and select "paste" - a copy of your screen should appear
5) go to file - save - and save it as type GIF or JPG please. Do not save as the default type of BMP - those are huge.

Now upload the file you saved here as an attachment.
Thanks!

Fixed: In new posts, when clicking mark single forum read link, was sending you back to forum list. Now goes back to New Post search again.

Outstanding: Bloody CTAF Chatter resisting all attempts to fix it.

Back