Real Men of genius: Mr Discount Airline Pilot Guy

I dunno, those discount airline pilot guys might not be too amused...although the "you're not working for a reputable airline" line got me chuckling. ;)

Greebo said:
I dunno, those discount airline pilot guys might not be too amused...although the "you're not working for a reputable airline" line got me chuckling. ;)

haha. Yeah.

Too FUNNY !
Your right it's a parody, except for the part about what PAX will sacrifice for 9 bucks ...that's too real !

"I can't feel my legs!!"

That actually made me laugh out loud.

Dan Smith said:

OMG. I'd heard the basketball court sweat wiper-upper and a couple of the others, but not the discount airline guy one. I hope I don't hear it while I'm driving. I'd probably laugh so hard I'd crash. Good thing I've already heard it once; takes the edge off.

Judy

The unfortunate thing is that before 9/11 they used to be "Real American Heroes" and to me, it always seemed to flow better than "Real Men of Genius."

Still works tho.

Hmmph. Every time I try and view it, it crashes my dang wireless router.

Tried to figure out what to do to fix it, but now my head hurts. :(

It's commercials like that that keep me from drinking Bud. I take a swig then hear "I can't feel my legs."

Really?

For me its just the watery, practically vacant flavor of Bud that keeps me from drinking Bud.

You know what American beer and sex in a canoe have in common, right? ;)

Greebo said:
Really?

For me its just the watery, practically vacant flavor of Bud that keeps me from drinking Bud.

Haha, I had a professor out at the college tell a class of about 150 this the first day. It was the first time I have ever heard it.

Greebo said:

Answer: It is f#$ing close to water!!

I can't stand drinking Bud but it is one of the best stocks I ever bought. I got a bunch just before the big tech meltdown. My feeling were that a lot of people were going to start drinking to feel better and that they could not afford imported beer. I was right, stock went higher and higher as the market dropped!! Paid for my instrument rating that way!

smigaldi said:
Answer: It is f#$ing close to water!!
Did you see the one from another beer maker, I forget which one, where people are out in the rain and they start going nuts: It's beer! Beer from the sky! LMAO.

Article in Wall Street Journal this week about this ad. AirTran's got its knickers in a twist about it, as do some other discounters, although Jet Blue seems to be taking it well. Many are going to eliminate Bud from their flights, but do discounters even have beverage service?

Even SW jumped on board.

Judy

Back