Ready for the snow!

Skip Miller

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Skip Miller
I can't wait to try it out. Last year my snowblower bogged down in the snow so I did some mods on it over the summer and now I am READY!:yes:

-Skip

ps: just kidding, this isn't mine.

Skip Miller said:
I can't wait to try it out. Last year my snowblower bogged down in the snow so I did some mods on it over the summer and now I am READY!:yes:

-Skip

I am SO dreading this! The winters get colder as I get older. (Where's the "Brrrrrrr" smiley?)

Skip Miller said:
I can't wait to try it out. Last year my snowblower bogged down in the snow so I did some mods on it over the summer and now I am READY!

That looks about like the one they were using on the sidewalk across the street from me the other day...in TWO INCHES of snow. But that's ok, they successfully removed most of the high friction snow off the top of the low friction ice for your safety.

You should go for the freight train track snow blower modification. It's not a snow blower until it can take down snow piled higher than it is.

It was a balmy 5F out this morning. Snowed last week. We have a snowblower, but it is PTO driven and there hasn't been enough snow to justify hooking it up. We use the Kubota with a plow blade instead. It takes about 2 hours to do a proper job on the 'normally used' portions of the property (with about 4-5" of snow).

Here is Pete on the Kubota last year, doing the 'upper' driveway.

Skip Miller said:

-Skip

I don't see a beer can holder.

Argggg! Argggg! Arggg! A real Tim Taylor snowblower! I want one!!!

Toby,

Looks like your going to have to start flying, your cherokee no doubt, south for the winter.

Back