[rant]The Burger Girl[rant]

Damn. They forgot the avocado on my burger today.

And then, yesterday, I totally (this was my fault) forgot to order my Carl's Jr. "bacon guacamole thickburger, 1/2 lb" in the lettuce wrap configuration. I realized my mistake after it was too late for it to be corrected. In haste, I pulled the burger out of my to-go back, ripped the buns off and ate the rest by hand, before the cheese would have time to melt in to the buns. Then I was stuck with a salad to take back to the office with no burger to have afterwards. I thought about getting another burger to take back but decided I didn't need all the extra calories.

This has been a sub-par burger week.

Damn. They forgot the avocado on my burger today.

And then, yesterday, I totally (this was my fault) forgot to order my Carl's Jr. "bacon guacamole thickburger, 1/2 lb" in the lettuce wrap configuration. I realized my mistake after it was too late for it to be corrected. In haste, I pulled the burger out of my to-go back, ripped the buns off and ate the rest by hand, before the cheese would have time to melt in to the buns. Then I was stuck with a salad to take back to the office with no burger to have afterwards. I thought about getting another burger to take back but decided I didn't need all the extra calories.

This has been a sub-par burger week.

You should get a nice titanium spork to keep in your backpack for such emergencies.

You should get a nice titanium spork to keep in your backpack for such emergencies.

It doesn't really matter, my hands get just as messy eating the burger with the lettuce wrap so I make sure I'm eating near a place where I can wash my hands after I'm done. Got it right this time though. And - the Burger Manager (this is Carl's, not Habit) was there, hot Latina, so I was able to have a one-on-one with her briefly about the quality of the salads. She verified personally that the salad I received was good (the one pictured, and it was good) and had one of the other little Burger Girls pull the rest of the salads out of the cooler and inspect them. Four came out. Three went back in.

img_3028-jpg.44829

Back