Raising money for an Organization. ( video)

Bob Bement

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Bement
In my home town of Vale Oregon we have a Mural Society, they raise money, and hire Professional artist to paint building size murals. One way they raise money is to have an auction. Each year they contact me for an airplane ride donation. This video is part of one of those Mural Society rides. Wallowa Lake is in NE Oregon next to the little town of Joseph, Or. (named after the Indian Chief Joesph) It lies at the foot of the Eagle Cap Mnts. (Video) Bob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egzo8dn_Rz4

In my home town of Vale Oregon we have a Mural Society, they raise money, and hire Professional artist to paint building size murals. One way they raise money is to have an auction. Each year they contact me for an airplane ride donation. This video is part of one of those Mural Society rides. Wallowa Lake is in NE Oregon next to the little town of Joseph, Or. (named after the Indian Chief Joesph) It lies at the foot of the Eagle Cap Mnts. (Video) Bob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egzo8dn_Rz4

That is a unique area to fly around in.
The picturesque Eagle Cap Mtns seem to be a range rather isolated from other geological uprisings and I always look forward to having them off the wing on the flights to Idaho's backcountry.

That is a unique area to fly around in.
The picturesque Eagle Cap Mtns seem to be a range rather isolated from other geological uprisings and I always look forward to having them off the wing on the flights to Idaho's backcountry.

Dave have you landed at the Minam or Reds in the Eagle Cap Range on the Minam River in your travels. I imagine you have if you have flown to the Idaho bckcountry. Bob

Dave have you landed at the Minam or Reds in the Eagle Cap Range on the Minam River in your travels. I imagine you have if you have flown to the Idaho bckcountry. Bob

They're on our list for this early fall, 2007 if all goes well -actually read about them and saw PIX right AFTER my last flight into the nearby regions! They look very nice.

They're on our list for this early fall, 2007 if all goes well -actually read about them and saw PIX right AFTER my last flight into the nearby regions! They look very nice.

Have you heard or do you know if they are maintaining Reds landing strip? The last time I landed there the grass was a bit to long. I like to use Reds even if I land at the Minam lodge. I take off from the Minam and jump the fence and river and land at Reds. By doing this a guy has 2800' to get airborne and 2000' to clear the trees at the end of the Minam Strip.

Attachments

• Red's and Minam landing strips.jpg
    Red's and Minam landing strips.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 5
Back